Iwvi's Imports and stuff: Black Shadow F ZERO

Started by Iwvi, March 28, 2012, 04:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jake the dog over

Ness
2 (7.4%)
Lucas
2 (7.4%)
Kirby
4 (14.8%)
Pikachu
8 (29.6%)
Mario
1 (3.7%)
Luigi
2 (7.4%)
Wario
5 (18.5%)
Anyone else?
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Thanks, I had to steal the suit from someone else though :P.

Finished Concept MK, thanks al compa Flygon for helping me with the texture.


So I am back and updating this thread, decided to do something for my return and so I'll make a request. There are some ground rules though:
- Nothing Shadow related
- Won't make ANY Sonic madeup character
- Only model Import, since it is the point of this topic
- It would be awesome if the requester had the model, but not necessary.
- In case the first one does not want a request, the second one gets it, and so on.

Anyway, now that I'm back, hope you enjoy this place.

recuerdo cuando vi eso en el WIP workshop, pense que se te habia olvidado, porcierto:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, de todos, eras quisa el que menos esperaba jaja. Alguna sugerencia sobre que personaje? porque no tengo ni idea de quien es :P. Touhou es como un manga o algo? es bueno? porque ya se me acabaron los mangas que estaba leyendo de momento.

And I guess kyuma took the request. That was fast.

over cerda o:
and its on .pmd or .pmx, Im not sure, check it and tell me which one it is, I can provide you the needed scripts to import it to 3ds max
y si, hay un putamadral de mangas de touhou de toooooodos los persoonajes

Cool, I got the .pmd script already. I used it for something long ago, but can't remember for what. You sure it is ok to use the model? MMD artist tend to be more picky when it comes to use of their models. Anyway, I'll blame you if something arises :P .

its ok, like if MMD modelers would even do brawl hacking

after if you arrive to import the model giving by kyouma because  it seems a really high quality model so maybe it will be difficult

it would be awesome if you could work your nero model you worked on the character you want between marth , ike , and link

and if it is not possible if you like yuna i have had two element for do her like this : Final Fantasy 10 Yuna Dance 1080p HD
and if theses elements are rig i will create a retexture in the best quality existing thousand times the max quality i could have on the other model texture because this model of yuna is totally compatible with a software so she could be exactly like in the cinematic in brawl

Quote from: Iwvi on May 22, 2013, 05:33:22 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
 
I love you. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@ Kyouma: just wanted to be sure.

@ agent-s: Sorry I couldn't get what you wanted to ask. Is it to import something? There is a Yuna on the vault already If I remember correctly. That uses that model I believe.

@ Chaos_Knight: I love you too... I guess.  :P

oh you mean you will can not import nero you had planned ah ok it is unfortunate

about yuna in the cinematic she has a staff and the legs and foot are without boots
so i have recreated a staff and legs for her i would like recreate all the texture using the cinematic texture so i need exactly the same yuna

i don't know if do this changes ask to rerig the character or maybe only the adds would be to rig

my friend the randomizer is ok about theses changes but can not do him self so if you would want  help me it would be great

yuna is one of rare model wich can be totally retextured i would like do a real cinematic texture with the best graphism brawl can have   

I never said I won't import Nero, I didn't even mention him. :P He is just on hold.

I don't see why the model has to be the same for you to texture it, nor do I see what makes the model any different from others. Why can't other models be totally retextured?

And yeah adding the staff is really easy, not sure about the legs but I guess I can try.

EDIT: Almost done with a midget giga bowser.

May 24, 2013, 09:23:17 AM #102 Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:48:52 PM by agent-s
oh ok

about yuna it is because i will capture screen with everypart of yuna in this cinematic if only a part is not from this cinematic it would be strange imagine a mario with th high in mario 64 and the legs in mario gameboy when a retexture complete ask to have all the part exactly in the same time because the light , the shadow... all change from a cinematic to another and i find the clothes with  the light shadow of this cinematic i posted is the best moment the other appear too bright or too dark or too blue and this is my favorite scene of the game

thank you if you try here you can find the elements i recreated : http://www.mediafire.com/download/vihhxhmfewwqai0/danceyunaoverzelda.zip




about models can be retextured full or not :

it is because i use a software wich give the way to retexture directly a model 3d we can modify the texture already created or begin with a model totally white netherless in fonction of the work on the uvmap by the creator of the 3d model the character can have few part only wich can be retextured , or have no part posssible to retexture for exemple for james bond i was working , the model can not be changed so i have only work on editing software netherless
when he is totally possible to retexture can have exactly the quality of a picture so if it is a cinematic the character will be in cinematic quality

goku was quasi possible to retexture but there was some break in the uvmap of the model  so i have used 30 picture one for every part this too for have the best quality possible but if goku was like yuna model this one would have no difference with the anime

another exemple yoh model you imported is possible to quasi retextured the face but the others parts have a uvmap of square color by one color so retextured the clothes creates only lines of colors not textures



it is possible too on this software to create a custom uvmap wich would give the way to recreated all pictures we want and quality of all the model netherless it ask to rig another time the model if a new uvmap cutomized is used

that s why i  use no uvmap customized , i use the normal and when the texture is created i import the texture and works on them only not on the model 3d

Quote from: Iwvi on May 24, 2013, 02:46:01 AM
I never said I won't import Nero, I didn't even mention him. :P He is just on hold.

I forget, but was Nero giving you File size problems or something? I remember him looking like he was almost finished.

Nero will go great with the DMC4 Dante I want to import soonish.

Giga Bowser's looking great, Iwvi. Thanks again for taking on my request. ^.^