Iwvi's Imports and stuff: Black Shadow F ZERO

Started by Iwvi, March 28, 2012, 04:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jake the dog over

Ness
2 (7.4%)
Lucas
2 (7.4%)
Kirby
4 (14.8%)
Pikachu
8 (29.6%)
Mario
1 (3.7%)
Luigi
2 (7.4%)
Wario
5 (18.5%)
Anyone else?
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

@ Solar99: I´m not making a psa for him,  at least not right now (I had it in mind :P). If I do one I could just do it over someone else. I once began a PSA using a ganandorf model over wolf (back on the vertexing days). It worked normally, I just never really finished and it got forgotten.

@Velen: about the UV template and textures... Well you see, there might be a problem with that. I have never modeled anything before ( I got bored and gave it a shot). So UV are most likely weird or at least I think so. The texture is VERY simple. Since I was just doing it out of boredom, I did not want to waste effort on creating a texture myself (my goal was to see if I could model it). So I just took I from Megaman Battle Network Transmission (GC game). I also do not know exactly what a UV template is :P.

If you want, explain to me what you mean and I´ll be glad to provide it to you.

Quote from: Iwvi on April 14, 2012, 03:14:09 AM
@ Solar99: I´m not making a psa for him,  at least not right now (I had it in mind :P). If I do one I could just do it over someone else. I once began a PSA using a ganandorf model over wolf (back on the vertexing days). It worked normally, I just never really finished and it got forgotten.

@Velen: about the UV template and textures... Well you see, there might be a problem with that. I have never modeled anything before ( I got bored and gave it a shot). So UV are most likely weird or at least I think so. The texture is VERY simple. Since I was just doing it out of boredom, I did not want to waste effort on creating a texture myself (my goal was to see if I could model it). So I just took I from Megaman Battle Network Transmission (GC game). I also do not know exactly what a UV template is :P.

If you want, explain to me what you mean and I´ll be glad to provide it to you.

Okay. Here is the quick run down on UVs and UV templates.

Go to and click the Select by Name button. Go through and select the polygons for Fireman. (They have a sphere icon next to their name), and select all of them using the Ctrl key.

Go to Modifiers > UV Coordinates > Unwrap UVs. Fireman's wireframe will turn green to indicate that the UVs have been "unwrapped" A button titled EDIT will appear in the modifers panel. Click it.

The Edit UV window will open up. Go to Tools > Render UV Template. When it shows up, click the floppy disk icon to save it as a .PNG.

There you go.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I knew about the unwrap UV. The render UV is new to me though.
Here they are:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


<.<
>.>
You...wouldn't happen to have Bass and Starman's models, would you?

Gutsman exe over dk would be awesome
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Well, I do not have the models. I made Fireman cause I was trying 3D modeling. I have a Model for Gutsman but since it is the GC version it is really ugly.

Iwvi, niice work on da mettaur virus. metaknight was a good choice, he actually poses a threat in brawl.. and it looks really smooOooth with the cellshadedness.

Quote from: Iwvi on April 14, 2012, 06:32:18 PM
Well, I do not have the models. I made Fireman cause I was trying 3D modeling. I have a Model for Gutsman but since it is the GC version it is really ugly.
yea, i got both megaman.exe's and roll.exe's model except they only look niice from a distance and with da in-game effects from network transmission. for brawl, they'd need a ultra buff

That's right. I got starman and other navi's. They need some work to adjust to the new era. They are old school GC models, but are really cool.

I think it's better to make Fireman over Captain Falcon. He got fire attack.

Fireman has been released now, hope you enjoy him.

April 20, 2012, 08:35:15 AM #41 Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 08:36:22 AM by Sorceress
I remember Fireman.EXE. I remember losing to him a lot on Mega Man Network Transmission. >.>
But then eventually defeated him with Aqua Sword's. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Updated with two new hacks. Also, If someone could take pictures of Yellow Alloy in game It would be awesome.


Quote from: Iwvi on April 14, 2012, 06:32:18 PM
Well, I do not have the models. I made Fireman cause I was trying 3D modeling. I have a Model for Gutsman but since it is the GC version it is really ugly.
Wait. You made the models?

.....Dude you gotta teach me how to do that in 3DS Max. :srs: