Iwvi's Imports and stuff: Black Shadow F ZERO

Started by Iwvi, March 28, 2012, 04:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jake the dog over

Ness
2 (7.4%)
Lucas
2 (7.4%)
Kirby
4 (14.8%)
Pikachu
8 (29.6%)
Mario
1 (3.7%)
Luigi
2 (7.4%)
Wario
5 (18.5%)
Anyone else?
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

I only made the megaman related ones. I learnt from a tutorial called "low poly character creation" or something like that, its one where the guy is making a human wearing a white coat and red hair. Look it up, it's really simple.

hi :)
your ren tao is only a word awesomeee  :af2: :af2:  :af2:
thank you to have share this amazing import with us :)

Is Nero over Ike or, let's say, Falcon? Because of his hand as stuff, would be nice with dat Falcon Punch xD

Either way, I'm surely gonna get him, so I hope he wins the poll!

Whoa! How did you get Ren Toa's model? Did you get them from the PS2 game? If you have Horohoro's (Trey) model could you please either put it over a character that would fit him or send me it so I can rig it on a character because I would really like to see Horohoro in Brawl. If you don't mind doing that that is. Thanks.

maybe corey and hororo over ice climbers  corey could have the leaf instead of the mallot and trey/horhoro would have his snowboard over the mallot..would that work?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I do have that model. But I forgot :P. I hate when they call him Trey though. I still don't know where to put him.

For those wondering where the rest of the characters are:
Nero over link: both are left handed, and other stuff that I have in mind.
Yoh over pit: Revamp of the vertex, had a an idea of what to do with pits wings.
Cholobe over wolf: animal like fighting style

For now Yoh seems to be winning. Nero is next.

Hei over Marth: Request

hi :)
glad to see Yoh and Nero are winning the poll you create  :happy: i love these characters
about yoh if the idea you speak about the wings to replace is the idea i am thinking it would be possible you speak  it would be wonderfull  :af2: :af2:
good continuation :)

Bro I know you are tired of hearing me ask but if you have Hao's model please import him or you can give me his model to me and I'll import him. I'd like to put him on Ike or maybe Fox, because I know Hao can do some close hand combat.
R  U  O  K!!!?

I can't wait for Nero >.>
Having his devil trigger would be a nice idea for final smash eyes...
(If that's what it was called in DMC4, it's been awhile.)

I'm gonna finish Yoh, then Nero. I had the devi trigger in mind as his FS eyes but I'm afraid that  would make his filesize too big. I'll try and see If it works.

hi ouaaaa your Yoh expression faces are incredible like in the anime wonderfull work  :happy:
good continuation :)

yoh looks sick
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

if you mean the expression in the anime it is exactly like this :)

Waiting for Yoh!. I have your Ren Tao import as well.

Anyone knows who is the one on the preview page? If you can tell, then I did a good job :P