Iwvi's Imports and stuff: Black Shadow F ZERO

Started by Iwvi, March 28, 2012, 04:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jake the dog over

Ness
2 (7.4%)
Lucas
2 (7.4%)
Kirby
4 (14.8%)
Pikachu
8 (29.6%)
Mario
1 (3.7%)
Luigi
2 (7.4%)
Wario
5 (18.5%)
Anyone else?
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

March 28, 2012, 04:45:14 AM Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 08:15:35 AM by Iwvi

I'm updating this thread again, so come by once in a while :srs:
I decided to add a list of the projects I'll be making, including request I said I'd make. Order may vary but I'll list the ones I remember. I may put some other hack unannounced but I think I need a list cause of the growing amount of projects I have atm :P
-Nero / Link
- Gunner Yuna /Zelda
- Ryu (Shaman King)/ C. Falcon
- Alex Mercer / Wolf
-Chocolobe /wolf
- Rathalos GS Hunter/ Ike
-Vitinho's TL request
-Hao /C.falcon?
-Jake the dog (Custom model) / ness or lucas?

Hope you like them. Clic over the image for the download.
Newest: Black Shadow and ClapTrap
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

custom robo looks awesome
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Ray 01... oh boy, I'm so getting him :P
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


Man that import of Alisa looks great.
I must say, you are pretty underated for having some pretty cool imports.



Damn.  You've got some pretty cool stuff here.  I love that Lagi Armor Hunter that you made.  The textures kinda mess up on some stages though.

Also, great job with Ray.  This site needs more Custom Robo stuff.

Ray is amazing, I tried him ingame.

Awesome job with him. :D

Loved the cube! lol
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 05, 2012, 10:26:23 AM
Man that import of Alisa looks great.
I must say, you are pretty underated for having some pretty cool imports.




Well, I think that happens to almost every hacker without a team. You don“t get much attention :P.

April 06, 2012, 04:52:25 AM #8 Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:35:10 PM by chaos_knight9000
I never played God Eater but is that sword really THAT huge? O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Thank you loads for importing the Red Alloy over Falcon!  Also love the Monster Hunter and the Subspace Warrior.  You're a very good model importer :) 

@ ChaosKnight, yes the sword is THAT huge, and so is the gun. I still do not know how they carry that around

@ SDo0m:: Thanks man.

Tested out the alloys, and I have to say you did a good job on them.

Many may think the green alloy was th easiest. However, it was the hardest out of the four. :srs:

Yep, that Green Alloy looks great. Glad you got the spheres working. :]

I've got a request my man. if you will do this epic request.

I have three models that need to get done. if you are willing to do them. i have them and they are already in MDLO format. they are the Gatchamen.

Ken the Eagle = Captain Falcon
Joe the Condor = Snake
Jun the Swan = Peach.

if you wouldn't mind doing these people. i have the models and textures. it's for a future project i wish to get done.
and one other suggestion you should do the Rx-78-2 Gundam.

P.S : i love the alloys.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating