xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Right now the file size is 2.78MB. Legacy has all the characters thnx to KTH so he'll animate them for the final version, that's why it's released as beta. My biggest concern with this stage is the file size. It's almost at 3MB which may cause lag so we'll see how the characters fair, but Rock Lee will be included regardless :P

[censored]ing. Awesome.

I shall be first in line for the whole pack.


Working on the preview palooza as we speak. I'll post it in approximately 1 hour. :)

Quote from: LegacyWolf on May 19, 2012, 08:19:16 PM
Working on the preview palooza as we speak. I'll post it in approximately 1 hour. :)
Cant wait for dat preview :happy:

I'm uploading the preview now. It estimates taking 160 minutes, so y'all gotta wait. It really is almost 20 minutes long.

I really lost. All 4 [censored]ing rounds. New record...


I guess I'm at the bottom of my game today...I'm usually better than this...


I hope everything seems okay and I did everything right. Anything wrong with it?

Nope can't wait to release Vegeta tomorrow. Way better than the version I sent you. Can't wait to see your stuff :D

what about goku?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Goku needs moe love and I'll send you Sasuke's Wait animation soon. Working on Supa Saiyan 4 Vegeta HD right now :D

Looks awesome.

The Traveliers Motel is still in progress though right?

Waiting for Part 2..;D

Yea Travelier is still in progress but I'm really hyped to finished it, cuz of the graphic novel style textures makes it stand out :D