xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You have a point. I lack that as well, but that's because I do other things as well, so I don't produce much. It's only because you have a life outside of hacking that you need to take care of.

Attention!!! This Friday I'll be returning home and will feature Preview Palooza (Don't laugh at the name!! :srs:) A video will be made by Legacy showcasing some of my stages in action as well as some HD DBZ characters in action as well so for those of you who've been dying to see some real previews then this Friday will be a special treat for you as my way of thanking those who are patient :D


hidden leaf village ftw
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Still waiting for the Central Highway preview :af: (even though you haven't started it yet)


I have not done anything productive recently except adding some elements to my moon stage...I'm so jelly :(

I need to get back to work on the ssf2 project. If it's going to be done on friday, then I should have some time to complete some stages. In that case, I'll add some of my stages to our preview palooza. ;D

The SSF2 stage pack will be released next month as planned. Though I honestly believe we only include the actual custom made SSF2 stages, so Peach's Castle (Melee), Fourside, Yoshi's Island 64, etc. shouldn't be included cuz they're stand alone. So only the stages that are recreations from SSF2 should be the focal point. Anyway these are the SSF2 stages that I'm making that'll be included in the stage pack:
.Central Highway
.Chaos Shrine
.Clock Town
.Hidden Leaf Village
.Mushroom Kingdom III
.Saturn Valley
.Twilight Town
I feel it's more important we give fans the actual 3D remakes instead of already done stages, that kinda takes away the hype a little. And also Legacy we'll update the pack again over the summer if need be but rght now we should get this done and release it as scheduled.

That's a good idea. I'll take the already-made ones out. I'll be making the rest:

-Gangplank Galleon
-Sky Sanctuary Zone
-Castle Wily
-Crateria
-Hueco Mundo
-Tower of Salvation
-Rainbow Route
-Yoshi's Island

I think we should just complete these 3d remakes and release the pack. Then, we'll make any updates to the stages, like Planet Namek, and update the pack like you said.

Deer my o.o

I R excite. I agree with the 3D versions, as I've seen some 2D ports of them and although cool, it just doesn't exactly feel right with this game, even if it's played over Flat Zone 2 or Hanen. Keep up the fantastic work, this site is long overdue for some new stages that aren't Final Destination skins for Project Melee (I feel that version is going to be nothing but BF and FD xD)



Remaking the stages as they are in Flash 2 aren't hard but stupid. SSF2 is a flash game so the look of it fits perfectly for the flash game, but for Brawl, a fully 3D and professional game, they need 3D remakes that meets those standards. And I'll show a preview of Central Highway this Friday when I'm back from Vegas.

It's quite a challenge as well. Though it is quite fun making these 3d remakes, because we try to make them better than they are on the flash game.

@Haseyo you're right. We need new stages. Most recent stages are complete [censored]. MOST, not all.

Yes the Vault'e been lacking some new fresh goodness for awhile, and I get that ccuz everyone here has a life. This Friday is Preview Palppza and I'll be showcasing these stages as betas so obviosult they're aren't done but good enough to play on.
.Hidden Leaf Village
.City Of The Fallen
.Travelier's Motel
.Nuketown (Green House)
.HD Goku (SS,SS2,SS3)
.HD SS3 Vegeta (w/animations)
I like to bring different universes to Smash so Nuketown is the first true Call of Duty stage ever but tweaked to work for Smash. We're trying to bring something new for everypne to enjoy. :D

HD VEGETAAAAAA!!!!!!

yah yah yah gimmie gimmie
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.