xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thanks you guys but believe there's more previews on the way, including some huge Dragonball news I'll post on here in a few days :D



Well today a badass HD Vegeta will be released so get hyped :D

I cannot wait for this pack! :af: About how long until its released?

hype hype hype

vegetaaaaa!!!!!

my hype level is over 9000!!!!!
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

May 20, 2012, 10:57:16 PM #351 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:44:53 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Sorry for the wait yall but SS3 Vegeta will be released with the other HD Buu versions I have to make, but instead you get this today!!!All textures made by me.
HD SS4 Vegeta:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26505&Moderated=All&facebook=true

HD SS5 Vegeta:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26506&Moderated=All&facebook=true
I promised Vegeta will be released today so I'm a man of my word. The other versions will be made later, but for now enjoy this HD goodness  ;D

SSJ5 vegeta on that picture looks blurry-ish.

Other than that, good job man :happy:

May 20, 2012, 11:09:53 PM #353 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:48:43 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Oh yea it blurry in that pic cuz I was rushing in Photoshop to get the images and CSP made etc, but he looks crystal clear in game. I'll show a new preview of HD SS3 Vegeta later today but at least I was able to release some hacks after my trip from Vegas, so that matters more to me. Hope yall liking Hidden Leaf and them Vegetables :D

*Not blurry no moe*


Once I release all the Vegetas I make they'll be downloaded a lot hopefully. But I still got Goku, Teen Gohan, Trunks, Gotenks, Vegito, and Gogeta (SS4) to make and that's alot!!! So I'll try my best to get these out before summer's end. Also Legacy where's yo vid?

Good luck with those. And sorry about the vid--the stages aren't working out very well...one of them has texture problems, and the other is super-[censored]ing sensitive to lighting, so I want them all to look decent. Assuming things go well, I should have the vid here by today. Sorry about that, I kinda messed up this preview palooza. :(

make Gotenks Super awesome (also goku) but gotenks first since after naruto moveset i think he will be short after the next one
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later