xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I really like them all, with the HD textures and such. Good job.

Post Merge: May 22, 2012, 12:30:45 PM

Hey, I hope it's okay if I get rid of the first island in gangplank(the one with the dk-shaped rock formation). It's causing problems that I don't know how to fix, and fixing the lighting is something I'm not looking forward to.

Alright you can, hopefully in the future you can add it back to create more atmosphere. Anyway I'll be gone for awhile with my girl to go around and look for new furniture and all, so I'll be posting more updates later tonight of Central Highway, Twilight Town, and SS3 Majin Vegeta. You guys take care ;D



See ya bro. I'll babysit everyone while you're gone. :D

Post Merge: May 22, 2012, 11:44:15 PM

Also looking forward to the previews. I wanna see how you've made twilight town.

Well I made it back like a couple hours ago or something. I will show 4 previews tonight. Central Highway, Twilight Town, SS3 Majin Vegeta, and an old secret stage revamped. Also I finally found the right block models for my future Mario stages, so Mushroom Kingdom III will be revamped tomrrow and I can finally start my Super Mario 3D Land stage ;D


The 3D Land stage is Special 8 - Crown. I got all 5 stars on ma profile. It'll be simple to make, I may ask Mewtwo2K for assistance on the background cuz anyone whose played and survived that course knows how beautiful it is. Expect a preview of that sometime next week ;D

Cool ;D. I wonder what the secret revamp is?

Special 8 Stage from SM3DL? I never seen it because i gave up on Special 7 Stage :P

I still have Mushroom Kingdom III with a few songs that i made for it. Its the SNES version of the first world (not the Map theme) and the Athletic one.  I havent uploaded it in the vault though.

If you dont know which one im talking about:

Athletic Theme:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Overworld 1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

To get to the very last level in the game Special 8 Crown you gotta have 5 stars on your profile. Basically:
.Beat the game
.Beat the game as Luigi
.Get a gold flag on each level
.Gegt all Star Coins on every level including Speical
and something else. I don't [censored]in know I beat the game 100% and that matters more to me. Anyway previews tonight :P

The bg for Special 8 - Crown? You mean like the falling stars and comets? I could be of assistance if needed...sounds like it just needs a few 2d animations. In fact, I have the perfect model and textures for that. So yeah...

Yea I may need some assistance with the background but later. Anyway preview time. Twilight Town will be shown tomrrow to show a better and decent preview so be patient, my hacking schedule is full with many things to make. Anyway SS3 Majin Vegeta!! Don't mind the unfinished textures just focus on the face. Made the veins on them and finished his face completely.
Central Highway. Changed the sky a little will make better later. Added the huge towers in the back will obviously make the textures before final release. Made the highway lamps accurate to the players and added the green pieces.
And for the secret revamp...Saturn Valley!! Ressurected from the grave. Fixed everything that was wrong with it awhile ago. Players spawn on the stage now, shadow system made, correct size, annoying crap in the way gone. New models added are: 3D Trees, tree stump, ladder, and the trashcan in the back. The trashcan looks white cuz of Skyworld lighting, but Skyworld lighting makes the stage better. Just take a look. 1st pic is Skyworld lighting, 2nd is no lighting.
So yea Twilight Town preview tomorrow. Now I needs to start on Supa Maeo 3Dae Land stage  :P



Saturn Valley looks x10 better than the last time i saw it :P

I see e difference between the two. But i would prefer the one with more lighting.

Central Highway is still looking good there ;D