xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I guess we can move it back. I'll be a sophmore in college this fall, can't wait (sarcasm). Alright man take yo time ;D

*goes swimming*

Thanks. Heh, I guess since most people want Daisy Cruiser, I'll have to showcase that, assuming I get it to work. Damn import freezes every time.

On a side note...Does anyone know how to easily remove a disgusting image from my memory?

I can help with the songs if you want!

Twilight Town is just the original version from Kingdom Hearts II, and Central Highway is original from Maverick Hunter X (Unless im not seeing the difference from SSF2). Those are uploaded to the vault and looped.

Twilight Town: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23761&Vault=audio
Central Highway (MHX version): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15253&Vault=audio

Didn't you include the Strong and Strike song in Hidden Leaf Village pack?

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 24, 2012, 03:57:52 AM
*goes swimming*
I wish i was swimming now...:(

Alright I'm back, [censored] swimming it got too cold outside. Anyway thnx Hero, if you could make the rest that'll be great ;D

You got it. I'll start on those tomorrow! (12:17am right now) :P

Take your time also could you make me a perfect looped BRSTM of this? I need it for my SM 3D Land stage, and could you mak sure the volume is perfect for Brawl? Meaning not to low or too high just right. This is also the official music used on that final stage.

Super Mario 3D Land Main Theme

Sure thing, just make sure not to put the song on some melee stages because it lowers the volume of it for no reason.

The one that causes it is:
Yoshis Island (Melee - Super Mario Bros 3 theme)
Big Blue - Mute City theme
Rainbow Cruise - The second song in the list

I'm using the Classic Expansion Pack so they stage is currently over the SSE stage "The Jungle". The stage looks way better and has great custom textures made by me, all high quality and stuff. You guys will see that juicy Mario goodness tomrrow ;D

Can't wait for the preview. It looks nice already. Do you use HD textures for your stages as well?

Oh yea, Mario 3D land theme:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23563&Vault=audio

It was already uploaded, try that and see if it loops correctly and if it sounds good enough.

Working on the others now.

At Hero thnx man. All those BRSTM's are perfect and looped and all. Preview Time!!!! Saturn Valley got some new models will finish the stage this week with other extras. Twilight Town looks like crap cuz of lighting and textures but the gameplay is perfect and a really good size to play on. Legacy's was great but the stage was too big and a hassle to move around on, this version is perfect for gameplay. Special 8 Crown!! Added the green grass floor with the textures from Super Mario Galaxy and flowers!! The Alternate versions will have different flags. The normal version is: Bowser Flag, Alt #1: Mario Flag, and Alt #2: Luigi Flag. @ Legacy yes I use custom HD textures so take a look at the flag in the last pic. Actual Gold cloth textures and pimped out. Now break time ;D

All those stages are looking nice man.

Is the backround for Twilight Town a 2D picture?

Special 8 World looks awesome too!

I guess Saturn Valley is ready for release soon?
(Im testing the songs you requested at the moment)

some one actually cares to put Luigi in! :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I want my own personal stages too have detail so Luigi was fetaured in Super Mario 3D Land and I wanted to include something that symbolizes him. Saturn Valley will be the final SSF2 beta I'll release then I'll focus on completing every SSF2 stage I have for the release wgich will be epic. Also this summer I'll be unveiling 2 major smash projects, need a team and I'll post a preview of one of em this weekend.

"need a team"

i might be on that team and able to help
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.