xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Working Title
A game made by the fans for the fans. Expect more news soon. Help me make this a reality.

that is awesome

o.O
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

The goal of this game is to make the Ultimate Crossover Fighting Game, utilizing all our hacks/mods into one solid game. Need one hell of a team for this project and yes this is Super Smash Brothers. X (Crossover) that my thread is named after. This is the true project I'm working on.

any idea's 4 wut characters u wil hav?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

 :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2:
Oh I have one hell of a list, and will be showing a preview of the CSS ;D

cool

is there gonna be dbz charcaters?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

A decent amount of DBZ characters. To keep the roster equal and universes balanced.

*cough* gogeta? *cough*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I have the Songs you wanted. Send it to you in a PM?

I tested them also, now i want you to try them out and see if its alright with you.

We'll see, but the project needs to go through come back later to see the official CSS I made for the game.
@ Hero yea PM them to me and I'll test them later today ;D

*cough* ok *cough*

lol

think about this instead of having goku and vegeta, have both on the same slot then theres one xtra...............ok im joking
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I am actually making a pack with this same goal as mind. So.... I'll X mine out ( had 35% done) and join u. So can I be involved?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

@ Nate what could you bring to the team that's notable?


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 25, 2012, 02:08:43 AM
@ Nate what could you bring to the team that's notable?
Well currently I'm a student of a psaer so I'll be doing that soon. I can do .brstms and I have all of free time since I'm well organized so I can do alot like stages putting the codes doing the SSS icons and CSS. I don't hav a GOOD idea of what but I can do alot. Also set a private websit for the team for any easy contact. Also good with photoshop.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!