xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 16, 2012, 02:50:30 AM #1080 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 02:55:13 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!!!!!!!!!  :happy:

 :o Congrats!!!! :happy:

Quote from: Anivernage on August 16, 2012, 02:59:26 AM
:o Congrats!!!! :happy:

This. Idk what else to say except I hope your child(ren) have a healthy with you and your family.

Holy hell, congrats dude! I'm sure your lady will import a great baby model  :af:


Quote from: Haseyo on August 16, 2012, 03:09:23 AM
Holy hell, congrats dude! I'm sure your lady will import a great baby model  :af:

:af: i sea wut u did thar
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Congratulations
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Thank you all for those kind words. This was the reason why I was gonna take 2 weeks off from hacking a bit, we're gonna do some heavy baby shoppin. Remember the secret stage I was gonna release with Mercy Hospital? Well it's Lineland Road from Supa Paper Mario. I started it yesterday and got a ton of it done already cuz I got so excited when she broke the news to me. What you see I made from scratch. It will be done and released with Mercy Hospital so you're getting 2 new stages instead of one. And with that I leave this last epic preview until I come back. Thank you all ;D

HYPE!! :happy:
And its made from scratch?! :happy:
Its totally awesome ;D

Oh my [censored] :srs: Instantly getting, and putting over Hanenbrow for the 2D. Ridiclous hype for this and Mercy.


Nice stage. Of course it's made from scratch, you can't import from Super Paper Mario.

Congrats on the offspring. So, which one of you is pregnant?

She's prego XD The baby should be due around April or May. Can't wait to get SSBX done so I can teach my children how to play it, then kick their ass at it XD

xD
Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on August 16, 2012, 04:30:22 PM
She's prego XD The baby should be due around April or May. Can't wait to get SSBX done so I can teach my children how to play it, then kick their ass at it XD

:P This is going to be hilarious xD :P I beat up my little cousin all the time with hacked characters... >:D



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

CONGRATS  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Dude congrats my friend!

I'm very happy for you and your wife man, your child(ren) will have some awesome parents.

The stages look awesome too!