xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dude congrats bro im happy for u and your family :)
and really great stuff on the stage

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

1. congrats on your baby(hope she/he become a good kid xD )
2.

more Mario stage xD and even from super paper mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

So are you gonna teach your baby how to hack Smash Bros. and then kick his/her *** in it? xD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


congratulation i wish to you and your familly the best happiness :)


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on August 16, 2012, 04:30:22 PM
She's prego XD The baby should be due around April or May. Can't wait to get SSBX done so I can teach my children how to play it, then kick their ass at it XD
If, and only if, you happen to have twins, you MUST name them Luke and Leia if they are a boy and a girl. (Jk)

But seriously, dude, congrats on the big news!



Regarding City of The Fallen it's still something I'm gonna do. But I've been preoccupied with a number of things to do. Modding wise I have a specific list of mods I wanna do and release and City of The Fallen won't be coming anytime soon, however I've made tremendous improvements to it from the last preview. It'll come in due time but my baby is my main priority right now and being a father is more important to me then anything at the moment.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on August 25, 2012, 06:49:59 AM
Regarding City of The Fallen it's still something I'm gonna do. But I've been preoccupied with a number of things to do. Modding wise I have a specific list of mods I wanna do and release and City of The Fallen won't be coming anytime soon, however I've made tremendous improvements to it from the last preview. It'll come in due time but my baby is my main priority right now and being a father is more important to me then anything at the moment.
True family first of all ;D then hacks is second most important >.>
also how´s the baby going?  :happy:

Baby won't be due to around April. She wants to work for 3 months to bring more cash in. I don't want her working through her pregnancy when she farther along so I'll be taking care of the money aspect for the both us and the baby.


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on August 25, 2012, 07:20:46 AM
Baby won't be due to around April. She wants to work for 3 months to bring more cash in. I don't want her working through her pregnancy when she farther along so I'll be taking care of the money aspect for the both us and the baby.

no problem bro, hope everything goes well for you. Just let us know when the stage is ready cuz ima be waiting to pounce on it :P

Yep I spoil you guys too much XD I'm making Dreamscape from PlayStation All Stars, and it'll be included with Mercy Hospital and Lineland Road, so you're getting 3 new stages on one day! Also Sackboy is part of the SSBX roster so he'll need a homestage naturally. Anyway I started this late Thursday and what you see is only 3 full hours of work. Still not done but it'll be completed in time for a release ;D