xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Haseyo on August 26, 2012, 05:00:52 AM
You work so fast, it's incredible. I love it :D

^ It astounds me that you never release(or finish) anything.  :srs:

Looks Good.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html


wouldnt buzz just go up on a stand  and ask a random questio   it shouldnt take to much filesize imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

XD It's not that I don't release anything, I'd prefer to get a huge head start on the stages first then come back and revisit them with most of the work done. Yea I'm lazy, I do get a majority of my stages mostly complete in a matter of days then don't return to them in awhile,  but I have more important matters to deal with first then simple little mods. When I do return to the stage however I did most of the work so the only thing left is to polish em up. Besides it's summer for me and I still wanna enjoy it instead of hacking all the time XD


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on August 26, 2012, 05:10:30 PM
XD It's not that I don't release anything, I'd prefer to get a huge head start on the stages first then come back and revisit them with most of the work done. Yea I'm lazy, I do get a majority of my stages mostly complete in a matter of days then don't return to them in awhile,  but I have more important matters to deal with first then simple little mods. When I do return to the stage however I did most of the work so the only thing left is to polish em up. Besides it's summer for me and I still wanna enjoy it instead of hacking all the time XD
hah sounds a bit like me in a way pal... :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm pleased to announce that Raiden will be joining the SSB UC roster. Here's some ingame pics. Model by me and Agent S, credit goes to Knightskull and his bro Frusciante for rigging and importing. The model isn't completely done, there's still work to be done, such as adding a shine effect to his body and more rigging. I know I've been absent for what like 2 weeks?? But I've been working on the game and you see we now have a  real official logo: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Crossover. Raiden will be joining Old Snake in our installment to represent the Metal Gear universe. His MGS4 and MGS2 models will be alt costumes but his primary appearance will be Revengeance. Enjoy nonetheless ;D


Quote from: Boygos on September 09, 2012, 06:36:45 PM
What about SSBX?
it think ssb uc is the new name
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]




Dude my Raiden looks beautiful with those animations  :af2: :af2: :af2:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Still gotta make more animations, the current PSA I'm working on is Link's new moveset for the game. Also got some Goku animations done as well, progress is getting made though so that matters most ;D