xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks(DBZ)
Naruto
kid goku(DB)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ridley
coronel radec
Chimera/nathan hale

we need some fps chars xD like pasbr ssbb lacks gun chars
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


September 23, 2012, 12:35:13 AM #1143 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 12:42:55 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Quick preview of Sephiroth for Ultimate Crossover. Started this today, got the wait animations done first, based on Dissidia. Also finally got Sephiroth's accurate height to work ingame, more previews of him later today ;D
Link's having a bad day XD


September 23, 2012, 03:06:01 PM #1145 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 03:37:33 PM by chaos_knight9000
How did you get left handed!? :o

Edit: I changed 1 character I wanted. I hope that's ok.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Neku Sakuraba
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quick edit for Sephiroth. Made his sword the right length and made it much more thinner like it is in Advent Children :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on September 23, 2012, 05:46:56 PM
Quick edit for Sephiroth. Made his sword the right length and made it much more thinner like it is in Advent Children :P
that is a big ass sword how does that gonna fit in brawl since with that sword his reach is huge lol

so any chance we get some fps char from resistance or killzone? :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 23, 2012, 06:04:37 PM
that is a big ass sword how does that gonna fit in brawl since with that sword his reach is huge lol

so any chance we get some fps char from resistance or killzone? :P

^ i want to make radec but there is no model if u can find one ill be willing to do it

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

The one FPS character I can confirm and moveset I'm working on is this guy  :af2:

Quote from: Kingskull95 on September 23, 2012, 06:30:16 PM
^ i want to make radec but there is no model if u can find one ill be willing to do it
dont think anyone ever ripped killzone 2 unfortunely and from what i readed its very hard to rip ps3 games since ppl need to analyse the files and make scripts for it and stuff so its either custom models of radec or you wont see one online same for a chimera ps3 games are a [censored] to rip
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Metal Sonic
MECHA Sonic
Petey Piranha (new moveset animations) I'd help if I had a PC :P

"Made his sword the right length..."

Are you using 3ds max for this?

Nope just BrawlBox. I just edit the sword in the FitMarthMotion pac.