xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on September 23, 2012, 07:32:20 PMNope just BrawlBox. I just edit the sword in the FitMarthMotion pac.
So....how did you get him left-handed without any problems....? :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

A simple case of making his XRotN a scale of -1 and reversing the cull mode :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


We still listing characters?

My top 3 would probably be:

Dante (Devil May Cry)
Protagonist (Shin Megami Tensei:Persona 3)
Travis Touchdown (No more Heroes)

I was thinking about working on a cross over using Brawl as a base myself (Roster is already in mind) luckily it looks like we don't have too many overlapping character ideas so far.



September 23, 2012, 09:14:58 PM #1159 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:33:20 PM by xxWutzMercyxx
To answer your question Chaos, I just moved the sword from his right hand to his left in BB, but everytime the right arm moved, the sword moved at the same time, so I decided to make him right handed for now to get the animations done, then do what Tormod and DivineOverLord did, and mirror him later with a Motion pac.  :P Also working on his "Catch" animation from Advent Children Complete, got the hair to animate and finished his Win 1 animation with flowing hair as you see in the third pic, trust me it animates ingame  ;)

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on September 23, 2012, 05:46:56 PM
Quick edit for Sephiroth. Made his sword the right length and made it much more thinner like it is in Advent Children :P

how did you get him left handed? :o

is it through model or psa changes?

that is epic stuff sir!

it inspires me to finish updating my sephiroth, like shine textures on the shoulderpads and fixed rig issues.

EDIT:

never mind, just read what pervy said.

Still those animations look amazing, im glad you liked my rig.   :) i will try to fix a lot of the small issues up when i update him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


September 24, 2012, 02:34:13 AM #1161 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 07:17:55 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Glad you like it. The rig is solid, animating it is easy and less time consuming. Also good job on rigging the hair to the cape, now I can animate his hair in some animations like his Entry and all. I hope you do update him in the future but it's not necessary right now cuz the rig is great and I do alot with it ;D
*Edit*
Cloud: "Seems like deja vu."
Sephiroth: "Why, because you're getting owned."
Cloud: "Pretty much."
Red Bull gives you wings....and god-like powers  :o
Also the stage you see in the first pic is part of the new Final Destination but I'm not gonna spoil it  >D

You can't hide it. I recognized the first stage. It looks great compared to last time, and so does everything else.


That Sephy needs a new wing model imo.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 26, 2012, 08:34:43 AM #1165 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 08:37:11 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Well I know I said I wouldn't tease a preview of the new Final Destination but I wanted to show you guys a early preview, and a early preview couldn't hurt right? I think it has a look and feel all of it's own and I designed it all by myself ;D
Remember it's a early preview so any suggestions anyone makes I'll most likely ignore it cuz this stage will require a ton of time, detail, and attention and what you see doesn't reflect the final product  :P

...Holy [censored]. I remember the first preview, and I must say this looks much better.

what is that thing below the stage some sorte of vines? and is that a vortex on the lower limit of the stage sucking stuff?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 26, 2012, 12:07:43 PM
what is that thing below the stage some sorte of vines? and is that a vortex on the lower limit of the stage sucking stuff?
1 - yes thats vines hanging off the stage ;)
2 - thats for us to know, and for u to find out ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

The stage looks nice but I don't like the idea of those vines hanging there. It kinda ruins the epicness of the stage imo.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509