xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

your previous version had like a waterfall trickling off of the stage right? and it had a reddish sky too? or am i crazy?

Yep you're bat [censored] crazy XD That's the new Battlefield. This is the new Final Destination ;D

technically aren't all the characters third party since your not a nintendo employee
and this is your own project? XD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

No. Also you don't have to be a Nintendo employee. Smash Bros. is a Nintendo based fighter so first party characters are like Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu etc. And all the characters from Brawl and Melee will be in this game except they'll all be overhauled with new looks and new moves. And we're bringing in other Nintendo first party characters like Tom Nook from Animal Crossing, but we still have a good amount of third party characters as well ;D

if you have link...im good :srs:

sounds like a cool project cant wait for it

btw...new css look/layout?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Oh hell yea XD Me and DSX8 are working on a new CSS, but right now I'm focusing on characters and stages first, then we'll get back to work on the CSS ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on September 26, 2012, 06:25:32 PM
Yep you're bat [censored] crazy XD That's the new Battlefield. This is the new Final Destination ;D

O [censored]! THEN SO MUCH HYPE FOR BOTH THOSE STAGES!!! ahhhh so sexyyyyyy

edit: is the background for FD going to be slightly animated or completely stagnant?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on September 26, 2012, 10:15:56 PM
O [censored]! THEN SO MUCH HYPE FOR BOTH THOSE STAGES!!! ahhhh so sexyyyyyy

edit: is the background for FD going to be slightly animated or completely stagnant?

It WILL be animated. It must be.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on September 26, 2012, 08:34:43 AM
Well I know I said I wouldn't tease a preview of the new Final Destination but I wanted to show you guys a early preview, and a early preview couldn't hurt right? I think it has a look and feel all of it's own and I designed it all by myself ;D
Remember it's a early preview so any suggestions anyone makes I'll most likely ignore it cuz this stage will require a ton of time, detail, and attention and what you see doesn't reflect the final product  :P
F[censored] EPIC!!!!! Aaah MAN SO HYPED!!!!
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html


Quick previews of 4 stages I'm working on for Ultimate Crossover. Started Good Egg Galaxy today :P More work is needed to be done though XD

So have you worked on any of these recently, besides Good Egg Galaxy?

I've been working on Skyloft. Gave it the perfect lighting, shadow system, and lowered the filesize a bit. For Battlefield I'm working on animating the BG, and I'm leaving Final D alone for a bit until I can finish the base model completely before we start doing the animating :P

So much epicness........yet so much tease.... :oshi:

I still don't like that vine thing on FD tbh. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

XD Ugh the vines aren't completely done yet at all. They'll look much better when the time comes you have my word. Also I'll post a preview of Skyloft and Good Egg Galaxy later today :P