xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

very cool idea with animal crossing. i love that video you posted! lol i watched all the animal crossing playthrough. hilarious.

Quick preview of another Ultimate Crossover stage and yes Lloyd will be part of the roster. Tower of Salvation model thanks to Nah, still gotta tweak and add more to it, but it works fine ingame and that should matter more right? Also made the pine trees in Animal Crossing 3DS  ;D


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on October 03, 2012, 07:09:08 PM
Quick preview of another Ultimate Crossover stage and yes Lloyd will be part of the roster. Tower of Salvation model thanks to Nah, still gotta tweak and add more to it, but it works fine ingame and that should matter more right? Also made the pine trees in Animal Crossing 3DS  ;D
:O

Hell yes. It looks great!

Yea Nah was generous enough to give a ton of stages for Ultimate Crossover. I've shown 2 here so far that came from him. Ordon Village from Twilight Princess and Tower of Salvation from Tales. As what I'm working on right now, I'm finalizing the textures on Mercy Hospital and working on the Resident Evil 5 and 6 stages :P

I know it, i've worked on this stage. I've deleted a tree something else.

How long ago did he give you this stage? I thought he kept it because he was still working on it.


Awhile back I said I was gonna remake my Resident Evil 5 stage Public Assembly with better models, lighting, and animations and now I can show a decent preview of the newer version. The first pic you see is my first version already here on the Vault.
The second and third pics are the newer version. I made many mistakes with the first one as I was new to stage making but my skills have gotten way better now. Preview of Resident Evil 6 stage Lanshiang sometime later ;D

I hope that C.O.D Nuketown makes the roster.... :>.>:
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Bad news everyone, kinda. My laptop internal charger is messed up so until I get it fixed I can't hack right now, but that doesn't mean progress on the game is lost. I'll be doing work on the game outside of modding. I'm using my 3DS to write this so I'll be on the Vault daily sometimes checking in on hacks and everyone ;D


I have exactly one hour of juice left on my laptop before it needs to be recharged. I blame Pervy for giving me nis PC curse XD Well I still got my internet and my Mac, but my Mac is only for work so no hacking on that. I can't complain, now I gets a nice break from hacking XD Damn you Pervy XD

Oh [censored], that's right--he crashed as well...I'll slap him for ya.

I need to produce more stages...

the curse of pervy shall live on i see... wonder if me or legacy r next for it... >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 06, 2012, 09:36:33 PM
the curse of pervy shall live on i see... wonder if me or legacy r next for it... >.>

:o Don't jinx it! My laptop is already acting up as it is...