xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 68 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on January 13, 2013, 12:56:14 AM
SSF2 v0.9 comes out very soon. Gonna start working on the stages again and revamping old ones like Hidden Leaf Village and Saturn Valley and such ;D

It's about time. I've made a 3D background for Saturn Valley, so if you need it, I can hand it over to you.

Sounds good Legacy and yes I'ma still call you that cuz it easier to rememba XD They've done a real great job on the new version. They even added a Project M stage as a new playable stage  :o

get on msn more man... >_>

every1 wants ya on lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on January 13, 2013, 02:08:41 AM
Sounds good Legacy and yes I'ma still call you that cuz it easier to rememba XD They've done a real great job on the new version. They even added a Project M stage as a new playable stage  :o

Interesting.

Don't get the name twisted--it's a nickname given to me by Segtendo and BlackJax :P

*Changes it back*

Quote from: DSX8 on January 14, 2013, 09:01:42 AM
get on msn more man... >_>

every1 wants ya on lol

Sssshhh...don't tell him that...

Good news for you suckas I'm getting my PC repaired today. Also SSF2 V0.9 is great ;D

so finally decided to fix the curse of pervy? :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

What happen to Perv? Haven't seen him on here much. Guess the curse [censored]ed him over XD

Also quick update, the computer repair service just came by and picked up my PC and will have it fixed in a few days, so hopefully by the end of the week I can start modding again and putting up previews. For the SSB UC team I have a clear list of things to be done for the game and none of it is back breaking or mind [censored]ing hard, so if you're a member and you're like "What do I do", "Where do I go" then I'll let you all know. But I'll spending my time updating all my mods for the new year. But it's good to be back and I look forward to trying out all your guys new work  ;D

Oh you know. Been here and there. I've been fine for awhile now, even got my wii, SD card, and PC all at ocne now =D And I've got a few things I'm sure you'll love ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Downloaded Super Smash Brothers Flash 2 v0.9 yet? Its so awesome. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Zelia on January 15, 2013, 01:07:10 AMDownloaded Super Smash Brothers Flash 2 v0.9 yet? Its so awesome. x3
*goes to Mcleodgaming* :srs:

*sees site is having a slow down* :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 15, 2013, 01:50:52 AM
*goes to Mcleodgaming* :srs:

*sees site is having a slow down* :notimp:
Yes I know. I had a hard time downloading it too. Here's a pic of this version so far.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Zelia on January 15, 2013, 03:12:06 AM
Yes I know. I had a hard time downloading it too. Here's a pic of this version so far.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Holy [censored].

*wants*

To those who have V0.9. To unlock the new character in this demo beat all 10 Event matches, and the last one is [censored]ING RIGGED  :srs: You guys let me know which stages you want to see remade and revamped  ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on January 15, 2013, 04:06:56 AM
To those who have V0.9. To unlock the new character in this demo beat all 10 Event matches, and the last one is [censored]ING RIGGED  :srs: You guys let me know which stages you want to see remade and revamped  ;D
Oh u mean last one? Yeah. I have a hard time doing that [censored]ING ONE!!! Still trying to beat it.

Though the new stages and hazards are nice. :3

Of course Hylian Skies needs to be made and Clock Town too. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿