xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fantastic, then! I'll anticipate it. I also figured you for anything but a noob. ;)

I'll be honest; I was in a terrible mood when giving that constructive criticism.




Thanks but its still no where near to the final result. We're gonna pull out all the stops for our version, but this version still looks beautiful and has a different look and feel then the previous 3 Final D's. As of right now I'm working on releasing another stage sometime next week, but glad you like it bro. Also great job with Jungle Hijinx, I'm confident Legacy will pimp it out XD

I'm playing on this stage right now and it's great. I also like how the floor shines. ;D Though it feels weird with such a static background, but hey it's a beta. :P Imo, I think it would look better with Brawl's animated background (with some texture edits to it, of course)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Believe me bro I did that, ask DSX8 XD But the file size grew to big and froze so I said [censored] it XD

*Edit* Rememba that HD Goku I was working on  :af:
Almost done. Regard the skin, I'm doing that crap later, but them boots lookin good right. Finally finished the belt, wristbands, and pants, gotta tweak the shirt some moe. Will be released the 30th to celebrate the new movie Battle of Gods ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on March 11, 2013, 11:23:15 PM
Believe me bro I did that, ask DSX8 XD But the file size grew to big and froze so I said [censored] it XD
whoa whoa... if it froze, then y not RESIZE the damn textures? when i gave it to u, u said it WORKED... what the hell happened? <.<
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I did resize some of em, but it still froze and BB was being a [censored] so this should do for now XD

dem dbz textures look really good
very much detail
da hair looks awesome
good job definetly getting this
u should display da texture files

i don't know how long i can live without those hd goku textures (drools...)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Thanks you guys but HD Goku now is way better thanks to DSX8. Goku now has shaders so he now has lighting and yep this is the Goku over Pit that transforms so all of you should thank DSX8 cuz now this is way better ;D
Also regard the derp faces on SS and SS2, they're not done yet :P

hah ur welcome Mercy! Also... who wants a Chibi SSJ3 Goku? it just happened by mistake i swear!!!
Mercy will show the pic
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yep and Demon also made the metal as you see here with Chibi SS3 Goku XD