xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 64 Guests are viewing this topic.


Which Goku face do you prefer, vote above!!!!

New one obviously.   :af2:
:troll:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

sorry, but i dont see an improvement in the new one, i actually like the old one better...

Note the texture on the new one isn't done yet, I personally like the new one just cuz his face seems more balanced. The original one's face is stretched a bit, also the new hair looks better to me, once I add a new texture for it then it'll look even better.

anychance for i can use these texture for goku moveset updates?
i am making afew edits on the model for goku aswell
like animted face(mouth/eyes/eyebrows so he can change from his srs face to happy face by animetions/bones)
and bones for SSJ3 hair/Tail for kid/adult GT goku or SSJ4

and model changers for SSJ modes and normal/SSJ1,3,4 in 1 model (not SSJ2 cuz thats kinda just look like SSJ1 with some ligthing effects)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i like the eyes from the old one better, but whichever one you do is fine with me. :P

Looks terrible. Not your texture, the SSG idea. looks liek kaiken

still, that looks good on your texture.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

XD Blame Akira Toriyama, he made the new God form I'm just gonna include it with the pack XD

eyebrows need to be darker and just a tad thinner?
dont forget to release an orignal version too please

Welp sorry I didn't release Goku yet, I've been ill lately from a fever so I haven't had much time to work on Goku but he's almost done. So here's 2 random images for no reason XD Just wait a little bit for Goku alright, I promise it'll be worth the wait ;D


Raiden :O

But isn't his head backwards. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 02, 2013, 11:17:33 PM
Raiden :O

But isn't his head backwards. >.>

lol yeah i will be fixing that soon and also make a sheath version of raiden

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Kingskull if you can import the actual Old Snake from MGS4 you'll make my day XD Anyway guys I'm feeling better so here's a preview of a new stage I just started today! King Boo's Illusion from Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. Only one hour of work done but it has Shadow System, excellent lighting, and a great size. I may make platforms that'll move and disappear XD