xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yes. The one of Hidden Leaf Village.

And I made a Agitator Majini model for you, he is really low poly so he will no take any place.
I just need to make the sunglasses.



I can do a second Majini without legs. He will be low poly too and he is for the background.



EDIT : Here with the sunglasses, I'll rig him and give you the animation too.



EDIT2 : Now rigged and with the animation.


Alright thanks to KTH, the Agitator Majini is fully animated, and major kudos to DSX8 for teaching me more on ModelDatas. This stage is coming along better then the first. Also only 3 moe days to epic Nintendo goodness XD

Look awesome in game.
What do you think about a Majini on the background? 2 or 3 on some home?
And yeah the Executioner Majini too.

I think one Majini on the wall where you said, and I'll think about the others. The main one I need the most is the Executioner and don't bother animating him, I'll have to do that myself cuz I have a specific path he must follow. If you can get me the Executioner and send it over in a Bress file with his textures, I'll take it over from there ;D

i'd like to see what happens with the next version of the leaf village
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

We'll see in the final version. When SSF2 is complete and Hidden Leaf is finalized along with the other stages, then I'll start revamping and finishing all of em.


Felt inspired this morning and started this. It's Windy Hill from the new Sonic Lost World game. SSBU will feel fresh so adding new content for existing franchises is a given. I'll provide an actual ingame preview later, this is BB, but something to get the excitement goin for Nintendo at E3 ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 09, 2013, 02:13:14 PM
Felt inspired this morning and started this. It's Windy Hill from the new Sonic Lost World game. SSBU will feel fresh so adding new content for existing franchises is a given. I'll provide an actual ingame preview later, this is BB, but something to get the excitement goin for Nintendo at E3 ;D
Welp, there goes my idea to make a stage based off of that...and this one is better than my idea anyway.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Well nice Nintendo Direct. I'm glad I have my Wii U now XD Smash 4 is here  :happy:
Megaman is here but it was expected. Here's the link to the official Super Smash Bros. 4 Dojo  ;)

So.....you might wanna update that logo you made. ;)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

You mean Smash 4? Yea I didn't add Megaman or Wii Fit Trainer cuz they didn't have a panel or something. It doesn't matter now we all know the game is coming out next holiday. The 3DS version looks solid, I hope they get it working at 60fps XD

Bah, that's a good idea to add him! And they said they will focus on the old characters... Who knows they could add?
Please, no more Game and Watch!!!!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Wait let me explain. Megaman will be in Smash Ultimate along with Zero. I didn't add Megaman or Wii Fit Trainer in the Smash 4 logo thing I made :P A little lazy they didn't update Link's design though XD

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 11, 2013, 10:56:43 PM
A little lazy they didn't update Link's design though XD
They gave Samus her Other M appearance, yet not give Link his Skyward Sword incarnation...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509