xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on June 11, 2013, 11:03:55 PM
They gave Samus her Other M appearance, yet not give Link his Skyward Sword incarnation...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


it looks liek a tp-ss hybrid
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on June 11, 2013, 11:06:23 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


it looks liek a tp-ss hybrid
No, that's his TP incarnation. You can tell by looking at his shield.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on June 11, 2013, 11:09:57 PM
No, that's his TP incarnation. You can tell by looking at his shield.

still looks SS to me plus he has silver chainmail. TP has gold
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It looks like Twilight XD I want to confirm this now so there's no confusion. We will not be copying any of SSB4's content into Ultimate. Nintendo will shut us down an instant if they see modders making a free Smash 4 for everyone to play. We'll rely on our fanbase communtiy to support our game from getting shutdown, but that's in the near future. Smash Ultimate will maintain an identity on it's own. I'll be sharing my vision for Smash Ultimate in depth before the summer is over. I know Skyloft is in Ultimate and in SSB4 but our version is different and has been in development before SSB4 was announced. I'll also be sharing our new art style for Ultimate with new comparisons of Mario from Melee, Brawl, 4, and Ultimate so you can get an idea of where Ultimate is headed. ;D

I like the collisions in their skyloft a ton. It's very terraineous. I dislike flat walk-offs with no platforms.

Actually, on the video his voice are the one of Brawl/Twillight Princess.

June 12, 2013, 07:33:48 PM #1431 Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 06:35:02 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Well I've been doing alot of thinking about Smash Bros. Ultimate after Smash 4 was announced. I'm a die hard Smash fan, that's a reason why I'm even here in this amazing modding community, but after reading what Sakurai has shown and planned for Smash 4 I'm wondering if making Smash Ultimate would be good for the Smash Brothers series in general. Now I'm not leaving or canceling the project but I intend to redo the concept and make it more appealing. The greatest thing about a Smash unveiling is the anticipation for new characters, and I feel with Smash Ultimate I'm taking away all the hype for surprises ya know. Everyone wants Goku in Smash Bros. and Smash Ultimate has him, that doesn't excite me anymore cuz I'm taking away the surprising experience that would excite others. I feel I'm drunk with modding Smash Bros. Nothing is off limits to us, we can create anything we want when we want, but I question is that even a good thing? What I respect about Sakurai is his ability to keep the franchise going without becoming repetitive or old. When Megaman was revealed I wasn't jumping for joy cuz I said "Wow, that's nothing we have him and Zero in Ultimate", so I feel I need to think critically on how a "Real" Smash Bros. game should be developed. The Wii Fit Trainer wasn't anything I was expecting and that's a good thing I feel, cuz Sakurai said "Nobody was requesting her, or thinking about her." And that's why her reveal felt so fresh and new to me because none of us saw that coming. So as of right now I'm taking a break from Ultimate until I can create something more appealing and real to understand, so I'll be reworking the roster and making other arrangements to make a more well rounded Smash Bros. game. I hope many of you understand, I strongly feel me doing Smash Ultimate the way I originally planned will kill the series and I won't let that happen.

Well here's a Smash Bros. project I thought of that I want to bring into fruition. I call it Super Smash Bros.Saga, which features all the characters from 64,Melee, and Brawl into one package. This includes stages as well. And the best part is all the content is already ready, now it's just a matter of organizing the content and polishing it up. We could have this project out before Smash 4 is released. The roster is also finalized, Megaman was added due to being the 3rd Third Party character in the Smash franchise and he and his stage is the only content from SSB4 that'll be present in this game ;D
This project seems more real to complete in a timely fashion so I want to make it a reality ;D

and how do you plan on adding so many chars to the CSS? we only have a code to add one extra char.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do we now  ;) I don't wanna spoil the surprise but someone you all know and love has made a bit of a breakthrough with that clone engine, so all the characters you see there will infact be playable. I'll let him come forth and show what he has when he's ready ;D

 lots of ppl tryed to and failled cant wait to see what you guys did  if its using the alloys it will be tricky with all of them sharing the same filesize and such.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Let me just say he showed me a year ago and the engine had it's own CSS for those characters and there own folder, they had there own moves but shared the voice of there original counterpart they were made over, but that was a year ago though so he's made progress on it and it's indeed real ;D

that would be a big breaktrough in brawl hacking lets hope it works like you guys want it to work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i know who he is talking about. but yeha, that guy had a clone engine, but it only worked wiht pm. i think he said that he got a clone engine thing using the extra slots working, but im not too sure.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This guy knows what he's doing. I have confidence in him, but we'll wait until we can show that when it's more developed. Also I'll be showing a preview of Willy's Castle from SSB4 here later so look forward to that.