xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

We'll release 2 demos a year to generate hype and help with playtesting, so yea it'll take time but with how fast and talented our team is the end result will be able to stand toe to toe to other crossover fighters for years after the release. In terms of character we're currently in 110-150 range so that's why I'm getting new programmers to make an efficient character expansion system ;D

we already have people capable of expanding the game like that  :o
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I can't reveal too much but a friend of mine says its possible to have that many characters, the people may have too make some space on their Wii. We're still looking into it and he's trynna get more help, cuz we need:

Steve Ballmer - developers musicvideo

maybe we could get blackjax to join he is the one that codes the brawl boxes and is almost finished giving it the ability to edit psa's
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Well.... I agreed to join this, but I have but one request... Bowser Jr.... must be in it. That is all. XD



b jr adn shadow mario?!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


how would we balance all those characters?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the hardest thing would be to add chars really since not even dantaria or pw figured that out and i dont know if its even possible imo   
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 30, 2012, 01:26:42 AM^Finally!!! Alright. If you can make and edit a quick video not even a minute long like I said with the Goku PSA and edit it the way like I said and upload it here on this thread, then you're in. Do you accept the challenge??
Like I said...I need footage...god, i wish I had a laptop...ugh
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

@Members of the team, please PM personal questions regarding the game we can't leak any information, this thread is still about my stages and all, but hacks I'm doing for SSBX will be kept secret and only for the team, so yea just PM me. @ Canage my friend is a computer programmer whose done many mods and he's looking into a new character expansion system and finally the ability to use a headset for online play. He says it's possible and wants to work alone on that right now so I trust him, but plz PM these questions and mainly only members of the development team :P

for SSBF2 3d version
i think i will be the one to make:
Mario,Sonic,Goku,Naruto maybe one more char. (its a secret right now but i know the maker of the model there is made of it is going to be hyped and it will possible be over TL)
sonic is really easy to do anyway same with mario(but a whole new moveset on super sonic but fire mario moveset i think is possible)
Goku is also easy since most of his moves is from SSBF2 and Naruto is WIP right now(waiting for next brawlbox)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

O.o  a headset? how is that possible! :o

that would require editing the whole entire iso!! :oshi:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady