xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


No worries it was he FIRST preview, I made all the rock mountains in full 3D and will provide a new preview of that later. I just made the crap 2D version to use as a reference where I'd put them. But right now I'm working on my next major stage list which I'm really excited about so I'm working on that right now to get that release hopefully early July ;D

If you want them to teleport, just use Mewtwo2000's pipes in his mushroom kingdom along with the exact collisions.

Yea I already know that and I'm trying to add it but I'm working on my secret stage to release so I won't be working on that until later.

Ah. So you say that progress on that stage is coming along...how'd you put it? "Godly"?

About the website is that all the chars and stages and stuff? And if it is has the public seen it yet? Yes, it worked ans i see everything still making another .webs since you want me to remove the 3d right?
edit:PM sent.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Well after a week of not showing any previews I'll be showing a preview of my next stage I'll be releasing later. This is by far my favorite stage I've made and I've been working on for months. The stage is almost done and I've made it for Super Smash Bros. X specifically. This will also be a new fresh stage as nothing like this has ever been attempted on the Vault and the Vault needs some new exciting stages. Will provide a preview tomorrow :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 24, 2012, 10:52:24 PM
Well after a week of not showing any previews I'll be showing a preview of my next stage I'll be releasing later. This is by far my favorite stage I've made and I've been working on for months. The stage is almost done and I've made it for Super Smash Bros. X specifically. This will also be a new fresh stage as nothing like this has ever been attempted on the Vault and the Vault needs some new exciting stages. Will provide a preview tomorrow :P
So hype!!! XD Cant wait :)


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Yea I'm glad to be working on it again after nearly a year since I first started. Also after I release the stage I'll be releasing the HD Vegeta Majin Buu pack since so many has been wanting him since I'd first showed him. Shouldn't be too hard to finish since most of the work is done, and it's not fair to keep those waiting. :P


Here's my next stage I'm releasing:
Mercy Hospital from Left 4 Dead 1/2!!! I've shown this before but I'm now completing it ;D So far has animated sky, rain, and lightning. The only other animations needed are the spotlights. After those are done I'll add a few more models to the stage than give it revamped textures. There haven't been many stages on the Vault this year that has surprised me or blown me away, being an artist I want to offer something new and fresh to get the ball rolling again. I'm aware there aren't many L4D fans here but there needs to be a nice change of pace and SSBX will have alot of it ;D

Funny how it has MERCY in it, same with your username :P.

But looks good dude!

^ Right?? I had to make the entire rooftop in the back so that took awhile. I'm glad to be working on it again ;D

Also, SS3 Goku vs SS3 Majin Vegeta?? Only in Super Smash Brothers X  :af2:

Looking good as usual. Alternate version of Mercy Hospital, maybe?

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 25, 2012, 05:58:49 AM
^ Right?? I had to make the entire rooftop in the back so that took awhile. I'm glad to be working on it again ;D

Also, SS3 Goku vs SS3 Majin Vegeta?? Only in Super Smash Brothers X  :af2:
Wow nice, i was planning on dl this even if i am or not a member of this team :D (meaning the game)


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!