xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

shame we still dont have a full vegeta psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yea it seems as if Vegeta has bitten the big one right now. For SSBX he will be getting his moveset done and he's not schedule to be in Demo V.1 or V.2 at the moment so we have time. But hopefully once I release the HD Buu Pack maybe Mariodk would be inspired to work on him again since he was getting interested when I was showing the HD previews. Also yea if you see on the first page, Mercy Hospital's layout was different as the players were fighting on the level. But the moving platform version wasn't possible cuz that means I would have to move  every other individual model and there were over 150 models :( So I decided to go with my backup idea instead which is better because I reduced the file size and got rid of more unnecessary models that wouldn't be shown. The more important thing is to have a true Left 4 Dead stage in SSBX and I'm a fan of them zombie games. I making Mercy Hospital, Travelier Motel, and Public Assembly all from different zombie games, but I'll provide new pics soon when I get the time ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 25, 2012, 07:00:37 PM
Yea it seems as if Vegeta has bitten the big one right now. For SSBX he will be getting his moveset done and he's not schedule to be in Demo V.1 or V.2 at the moment so we have time. But hopefully once I release the HD Buu Pack maybe Mariodk would be inspired to work on him again since he was getting interested when I was showing the HD previews. Also yea if you see on the first page, Mercy Hospital's layout was different as the players were fighting on the level. But the moving platform version wasn't possible cuz that means I would have to move  every other individual model and there were over 150 models :( So I decided to go with my backup idea instead which is better because I reduced the file size and got rid of more unnecessary models that wouldn't be shown. The more important thing is to have a true Left 4 Dead stage in SSBX and I'm a fan of them zombie games. I making Mercy Hospital, Travelier Motel, and Public Assembly all from different zombie games, but I'll provide new pics soon when I get the time ;D
will it have zombies in the background? xD it would be cool imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If the file size is friendly. Right now in 4 player matches it lags a tiny bit. I would like to add some zombies running around and falling off the building, but we'll see :P

Mercy Hospital looks great; awesome job! :D
I also came up with a cool idea that you might be interested in, Mercy, but I think it's impossible to do. I figured you would at least be interested because you guys are planning on changing things like making a headset usable (or at least I believe I read that). It's a stage idea, though.

PM me the stage idea and we're getting rid of the headset since most people believe it's daunting and the whole ISO needs to be redone :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 25, 2012, 10:33:55 PM
PM me the stage idea and we're getting rid of the headset since most people believe it's daunting and the whole ISO needs to be redone :P
That's too bad.
And alright.

Working on an original stage for SSBX that isn't based off any game. A complete and original creation. Will try to provide a preview tomorrow ;D

I'm intrigued...I really want to see this custom stage.

wonder what this stage really is.... hmmm..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Is the stage something like Battlefield or Final Destination?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

^ :srs: Spoiled sport. Anyway early preview of Battlefield (SSBX) ;D New Smash Bros. game means new Battlefield right?? I took some models from Spear Pillar for the base and platforms, but they have a reflective effect ingame and that makes it look better and that's why I choose them to use. I'm adding more models to it to make it unique. I'm working on a new background as well that'll have a rotating planet and clouds and all. Still early preview but it's lovely ingame ;D

Looks good, but it needs different textures/lighting. It could also use an animated background. If you don't plan on giving it an animated background, then i have plenty of alternate backgrounds that perhaps you would like to use.

-_- It has a new lighting and I'm currently redoing the textures. And didn't you read it will have an animated background XD