xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

SSBX will be for Wii and PC (Dolphin) so yes. We already have some SSBX content working in Dolphin so it's great possibility we can get it to work in full :P

For the people who stay tuned of SSBX movesets and dont see my thread xD


Yep our Mario will cover all of his life span up to the 3DS and Wii U era. So nearly 30 years of Mario culminated into a new moveset. Anivernage has made an incredible strides with these upcoming PSA's and we're proud to have him part of the team ;D Also I'll be posting up a small preview of the SSBX Link moveset with ingame pics, so yes he'll be right handed in this installment :P

Quote from: Anivernage on July 20, 2012, 01:39:10 AMFor the people who stay tuned of SSBX movesets and dont see my thread xD
You damn tease...... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Tease?? :oshi:
everything is real except for the photoshop effects on Fire Mario :P


Quote from: Haseyo on July 20, 2012, 04:28:36 AM
That's why it's a tease, because we dun has it yet D;
Lol, just wait until 2013 to see him in action ;)
He´s epic :happy:


Quote from: Anivernage on July 20, 2012, 04:27:33 AMTease?? :oshi: everything is real except for the photoshop effects on Fire Mario :P
I want it now! The closest moveset to that is SMBZ Mario v.3 D':
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

This won't be like SMBZ Mario but has some similarities but this version will stand on it's on.

That Cloud Mario... and that Rock Mario... Are those real? did you actually import them?...
'cause they look FANTASTIC!!!  :happy:
I wasn't following so much this thread since you set release date to some time in 2013, but this...
I've just boarded the hype train  :srs:

Here's very quick preview of SSBX Link based on Skyward Sword. Note he will be right handed in this game like he is in Skyward Sword so we'll mirror his model a bit and moves. We'll also import his items from SS and this Link will play different and more badass then his Brawl version and equal if not better then his Melee counterpart ;D

:O woaaah~
This is going to go SOOO well. x3
And Anivernage, when you release the SSBX mario, will it be also for normal brawl as well?



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Every time I see the Skyward Sword stage...I need to change pants. I need it ; ;