xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

^_^ heheh~ ^w^



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Really good news yal. Finally got 3DS Max with some help from a really good friend. Which means I can now start making my own custom 3D models and all and SNES Rainbow Road will be my first attempt. Wish me luck ;D


Alright new preview. Finally made the Mario Kart sign. Also getting to learn more about 3DS Max, but I decided the version I'll release will be a beta. The reason why, there's is no chance in hell I can get the entire model made in 3DS Max then make over 20 different animations by then. This version will be a neutral version and will still have animated drivers and effects and such. Basically this version won't be the moving platform version but it looks nice nonetheless and that's what matters most ;D

which stage will this go over?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on July 26, 2012, 12:53:53 PM
Alright new preview. Finally made the Mario Kart sign. Also getting to learn more about 3DS Max, but I decided the version I'll release will be a beta. The reason why, there's is no chance in hell I can get the entire model made in 3DS Max then make over 20 different animations by then. This version will be a neutral version and will still have animated drivers and effects and such. Basically this version won't be the moving platform version but it looks nice nonetheless and that's what matters most ;D

This looks BAWSH man!! :DD




kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

May not seem like much of a completely new preview but hey better than nothing right? Added the other part of the track up ahead and the Shy Guy now drives all the way around and back to to the finish line. Basically poor lil bastard is stuck in Mario Kart Limbo and does infinite laps forever, and that was all I got done. Working on getting Mercy Hospital out next week though ;D
Oh yea forget to say, started work on a new Super Mario 3D Land stage, made for Bowser XD And finally got around to my Assassin's Creed 1 stage. Preview most likely sometime next month with a preview of my Resident Evil 6 stage :P

well after making one shy guy you can copy the animation and set it aside  foward or backworkds so you can save time animation the other drivers :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry for the brief absent, still trynna enjoy my summer before I have to start school again XD Anyway enough joking around. Previews of upcoming SSBX stages. Starship Mario will be the new starter stage for the Mario Universe. Model by Anivernage, imported by DSX8, additional stage modifications and animations by me. Will fix the lighting, this was all done in one hour so there's room for improvement.
The Second is Archipelago or Islands from DBZ. This is Mastaklo's new stage. I put it in a better position so you can view the scenery more. I added a lighting to the stage and nice sunrays. Will add animated seagulls today. The textures will be changed to match Burst Limit so it has that high quality feel but retains DBZ's look. Mercy Hospital is almost done then Vegeta time  :kdance:


Started this yesterday as well. The official Hyperbolic Time Chamber for SSBX based off DBZ Burst Limit. The Budokai 3 version will be an alt version of the stage. Still much more work to be done but it's decent enough to show an actual preview. I took a pic of the actual Burst Limit version on my laptop cuz I couldn't find any actual pics online. Still a WIP and the aurora beneath the stage will be animated and 3D. I'm using  a 2D image as reference :P
Burst Limit version

That looks fantastic. Remember to make the auroras transparent. Will it be a fall-off?

Yea they will be transparent. Did you read it? I'm only using 2D models as reference for now. I'm gonna texture the whole thing and finish the background first before I add the 3D aurora models. It will be a walkoff as there isn't any other way to make suitable collisions besides that.


Ah, well it sounds good. I'll work on my custom Kami's Lookout in the mean time. Where did you get this stage model?