Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13
Author Topic: Rise of the FallenKing: Dragonborn done! Progress will be very slow here on out.  (Read 63261 times)
FallenKing
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Boygos Certified: Pokemon Master Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #165 on: June 13, 2012, 11:57:03 PM »

Nah, I feel that I have too much on my plate as it is. Well, I guess 3-4 projects isn't much for you guys, but I hate multitasking. lol

I appreciate it though.

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #166 on: June 14, 2012, 01:46:34 AM »

I have the same problem. Have around 6 projects. and hate multitasking  Undecided but I like my projects Tongue
    I think over sheik would be good, since someone may make gardrevoir over zelda and stuff.

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #167 on: June 14, 2012, 03:30:54 PM »

Would you mind sending me the .Max file of your Venusaur, so I can rig the mouth?

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #168 on: June 14, 2012, 06:57:32 PM »

does one of your texture hacks for pokemon trainer include Ash(the original pokemon trainer).  there is a good vertex of him in the vault somewhere, and i was just wondering if you released him too with ur pack. 
    also for some reason i think krillin would work awesome over luigi(because of the eye-blind final smash)

also can u change ur name to RisingKing...

FallenKing
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #169 on: June 21, 2012, 01:53:37 AM »

Finally finished Gallade for the Pokemon importing contest! I even made a gif, but it looks off:

The eyes don't have that problem, and the color is supposed to be greener. The preview pic is what it actually looks like in-game, lol.

Anyway, I guess I'll work on either the Dragonborn over Link or Jiraiya over Ganondorf next. Speaking of which, I'm still thinking about importing Jiraiya over Ike for the Naruto PSA, but more ppl voted for Ganondorf, so I dunno. I added a small poll, so please be sure to vote (even if you don't care for either option, lol).

Protoman.EXE
    Extreme Kitten

Netbattler pro.

• Awards Hot Topic Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #170 on: June 22, 2012, 07:49:08 AM »

Nice model, looks really good.

I hope for the Dragonborn because i've been playing Skyrim recently too! Cheesy Maybe if as alternate costumes, maybe other sets of armor? Like Elven, or Glass, OR DEADRIC, Or Ebony. That'd be awesome.

Sig by Segtendo. Epic

FallenKing
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #171 on: June 22, 2012, 11:55:52 AM »

Yep, I've already announced that the Dragonborn will come with other armor sets as alternate costumes. After all, everyone has their preferences. Cheesy

I thought Jiraiya was gonna win, but looks like they're both tied at 7 right now. Who's gonna win?! Only time will tell.

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #172 on: June 22, 2012, 08:01:44 PM »

Not a tie anymore, and It was not time who told Tongue

Richter Abend
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #173 on: June 27, 2012, 08:38:08 PM »

The Cole MacGrath hack is excellent! I particularly enjoy the version with the Amp, though.......and if you are considering PSA, any chance you could look at my Cole MacGrath PSA Request on the Attack/Animations Request forum?

FallenKing
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #174 on: August 22, 2012, 11:37:12 PM »

Finally finished my Dragonborn import. It honestly shouldn't have taken more than 2-4 days, but I've been really busy with summer school and other summer activities. Now I got actual school going on, so I'll be even busier than before. I won't be able to release imports as fast as before, but I'll try to manage at least one hack per month.

To be honest, I've gotten pretty bored with importing, but I'm not gonna stop all together because it would be a shame to waste all the time I put into learning this.

Next, I'll be working on more Dragonborn armors. I'll probably just do a sword+shield combo for each armor unless I get enough requests to do different weapons.

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

I GOT ALL OF GENGAR WORKING!!! PSA Vid will be up.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #175 on: August 22, 2012, 11:48:12 PM »

I hate to request, but Alduin Over Ridley (Boss Battle) Would Be amazing, have Dovahkin own Alduin in Brawl... lolz Grin, also Daedric Armor over Ganondorf would be tight Kirby Dance

I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Valhalen
    Newbie Kitten

"I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!"

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #176 on: August 23, 2012, 01:19:26 AM »

Are you gonna fix the Amaterasu's "port"?

FallenKing
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #177 on: August 23, 2012, 02:14:48 AM »

No. Beyond's working on Amaterasu. In order to get it to look good on Ivysaur, you would need to make a custom boneset or something like that... which I have no idea how to do nor do I want to do it.

I will, however, fix up my Phoenix and Batman imports, because they take up way too much memory right now. I didn't see it before because I tested it with CPUs, but using Phoenix and/or Batman along with other human players will cause a lot of lag. I'd hate to see those two imports go to waste after all the time I put into them.

Post Merge: August 23, 2012, 02:16:30 AM
    I hate to request, but Alduin Over Ridley (Boss Battle) Would Be amazing, have Dovahkin own Alduin in Brawl... lolz Grin, also Daedric Armor over Ganondorf would be tight Kirby Dance

I don't think I'll be doing Alduin, especially over a boss character since I never do boss battles myself nor do I play the subspace anymore. I'll consider the Ganondorf hack, but don't get your hopes up, because I'm not sure if I really wanna import the dragonborn over another character. I'll most likely give the Daedric armor set to the current dragonborn import over Link.
    « Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 02:16:30 AM by FallenKing » Logged

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

I GOT ALL OF GENGAR WORKING!!! PSA Vid will be up.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #178 on: August 23, 2012, 03:04:07 AM »

I don't think I'll be doing Alduin, especially over a boss character since I never do boss battles myself nor do I play the subspace anymore. I'll consider the Ganondorf hack, but don't get your hopes up, because I'm not sure if I really wanna import the dragonborn over another character. I'll most likely give the Daedric armor set to the current dragonborn import over Link.
    K no problem, hope i can find a Alduin model so i can import it myself then... lol  Azn

I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #179 on: August 23, 2012, 03:37:23 AM »

I'd be impressed to see Dovahkiin in full Daedric armor.

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13
    Print
    Jump to: