Project Chaos 0 water embodiment

Started by Leon Exodio, April 08, 2012, 07:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ok 1) it would be tomorrow 2) what character uw ant it over 3) link the model
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vamayro on April 12, 2012, 09:32:14 PM
The thing is the new crash bandicoot games have ruined any respect I had for the old ones.

The new ones (which I agree are terrible compared to the originals) are made by totally different people. Having the original company make a game then another company make a  worse game of the same franchise does not lower the quality of the older game in any way.

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]



here it the model  i deleted the one i had on my pc and i guess over luigi http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25436

Alright I need to know if I can create the animations
and when said port is done load the Chr0 files.
Or would there be some differences moving it from one to another?

you can use the model to maek teh animations. when i por tit, the animations can easily be ported
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on April 16, 2012, 01:56:14 PM
you can use the model to maek teh animations. when i por tit, the animations can easily be ported
Sweet-
Now I assume I would use fitlugi.pac and fitluigimotion.pac, etc.
Or would Lucarios junk be ported its self? Like all that rel crap I don't feel like dealing with.
I don't have much experience with ports.

you can use lucario's fitmotion, but dont PSA any of the moves untill i port it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ok sweet ill start making some animations when i have time

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 16, 2012, 02:24:52 PM
ok sweet ill start making some animations when i have time
Ditto
Gonna start with the Forward smash, and grab.

Probably isn't gonna work, but you know sonic battle -
I'll see if I can't mesh him all together and see if I can't recreate that moving puddle for the run.

yeah that would be awesome but a funny run lol

hmm, hows the animations coming guys? Cause as soon as the animations are done, I can do the PSA work.

well i haven had time yet so been busy when i have  ill do the wait 1 animation but idk from what the wait from sonic dx or sonic battle

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 17, 2012, 08:56:16 PM
well i haven had time yet so been busy when i have  ill do the wait 1 animation but idk from what the wait from sonic dx or sonic battle
I did the ForwardSmash last night, probably gonna redo it though, looks just a bit off.

we need more animators on this project

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 18, 2012, 03:41:41 PM
we need more animators on this project
That's a given.
It just doesn't seem as if anybody's interested.
Probably because of the overload of sonic characters already in the vault.
And the fact that Knuckles, Tails, and Silvers Psa all suck, no matter what anybody says about them; they all still need some serious revamping.