Project Chaos 0 water embodiment

Started by Leon Exodio, April 08, 2012, 07:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 13, 2012, 12:21:40 AM #90 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 03:19:21 AM by Vamayro
Well... I had been working on the AAA combo and the vAair using the old model.
When I had begun work using the new model, I had discovered there were some problems.
I want to assume it has something too do with the rigging; but I have absolutely no idea how to rig, so I can't be sure. Though I'll assume it has something to do with the repositioning of said "Second knee/heel" I'll upload a video of it's problems at the beginning of the week. I'm gonna ask you to look into that if you can Spex. And for now Leon i'd suggest starting an animation other than the ones we talked about above, (Including the >Smash, which we already have a draft of) Just use your model for now.

ok scene im new at animation i will do the wait 1 2 and 3 

I'm just gonna wait until the new model is released before I do anything else.

Quote from: Solar99 on May 13, 2012, 02:44:22 AM
I'm just gonna wait until the new model is released before I do anything else.
yeah i was thinking about doing that also

I wouldn't reccommend the wait animationds for a beginer. They're more difficult than you might expect.
Especially considering the animation I have planned.

May 13, 2012, 03:26:32 AM #95 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 03:28:49 AM by Leon Exodio
i was thinking about the sonic dx wait or the sonic battle wait

Quote from: Vamayro on May 13, 2012, 03:24:52 AM
I wouldn't reccommend the wait animationds for a beginer. They're more difficult than you might expect.
Especially considering the animation I have planned.
They're not much of an issue with me, especially if I have a reference (i.e. Chaos' sprites from Sonic Battle). The only thing I have trouble with is the timing.

Err. I'll definitely look into it when I know what it is. Can you describe it a bit more?


Errr... more of a problem on my end I guess.
Anyway here's the link to the fixed Chaos of Spexes
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?os53rr8w2k3w3a1
It includes his animation, (Though you dont need to mess with that) and it
comes with the 3 Chaoses.
Someone check and see if the transparent model works in game - I haven't really had time too.

You can also get Lucarios moveset file here (If you dont already have it)
http://www.mediafire.com/?0s4ddxegj1mce#srlt1ymbuw5gh
I suggest using that moveset file, as it keeps the body the correct size.
And I suggest not basing anything off of already existing psas for the same reason, and various others.

 the transparent model worked but the eyes and brain are black

see here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What animations are done so far?

Quote from: Leon Exodio on May 16, 2012, 06:11:42 PM
the transparent model worked but the eyes and brain are black

see here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



What.

Oh well. I'll go fix that.


other then that that it looks awesome how u do that

Quote from: Solar99 on May 16, 2012, 07:01:07 PM
What animations are done so far?
Er... 1 and several halves. (I'm not good at working on one thing at once)
A1 of the AAA combo is finished, and i've done work on the vAair and a few others.

Nextly I would like to see Chaoses stance from Sonic Adventure DX. It's been quite a long time since I've played it. So if you'd like to just put that together Leon, have at it. Also if you have a video that displays him standing in the game that would be great-

Quote from: Vamayro on May 17, 2012, 03:28:28 AM
Er... 1 and several halves. (I'm not good at working on one thing at once)
A1 of the AAA combo is finished, and i've done work on the vAair and a few others.

Nextly I would like to see Chaoses stance from Sonic Adventure DX. It's been quite a long time since I've played it. So if you'd like to just put that together Leon, have at it. Also if you have a video that displays him standing in the game that would be great-
yeah i have the game also the wait stance is also in sonic adventure battle 2 on the 2 player mode and i havent did nothing all week with chaos iv been playing my 360 lol