Project Chaos 0 water embodiment

Started by Leon Exodio, April 08, 2012, 07:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright. I got it.



Link to the entire pack here. It has the fixed transparency:


http://www.mediafire.com/?gqznql6c110iqu3

NOTE: The link Vamayaro gave out doesn't work anymore. Use this.


Also, LeonEx:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38135.0



I'll be sure to download it later.

hey was up long time people how is the project coming along also been lazy and not doing animations lol but im going to work on the up b  i was thinking about how knuckles glides as his up b  like in sonic adventure 2 battle

Well I've been doing some animations too, but they aren't coming out well for me. Either they're as bad as I think they are or I'm just being meticulous again. :srs:

Quote from: Solar99 on May 25, 2012, 08:37:31 PM
Well I've been doing some animations too, but they aren't coming out well for me. Either they're as bad as I think they are or I'm just being meticulous again. :srs:
They probably are-
But it doesn't hurt to check them in game :P

is it me or is chaos feet below the floor lol

hey sorry for posting twice but i have the model for maby chaos final smash

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on June 04, 2012, 09:12:31 PM
hey sorry for posting twice but i have the model for maby chaos final smash

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sweet jesus that is a sexy looking model
-Now color it :P

i have the colore but how would i rig this to work in brawl as his final smash

It doesn't have it's original skeleton?

Quote from: Leon Exodio on June 05, 2012, 01:43:59 AM
i have the colore but how would i rig this to work in brawl as his final smash
Let me worry about that when we get to it.
I mean it's not even ported yet.

But yah- it should have it's original skeleton like Solar said.

the one i got only came with a single bone but if im right there is also a perfect chaos stage in the brawl vault with perfect chaos in the back ground moving if i can get the persons permission to use the model for the final smash then that would be awesome

dunno how it would work, but I can imagine this:

For his final Smash, he rises from the stage like Ice Climber's Iceberg. Difference here would be he's flailing around doing damage.