Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 512919 times)
KnightMario
Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #600 on: December 17, 2012, 05:56:42 PM »

I know I sent it to you at least twice, I'm just gonna go through my pms XD

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #601 on: December 17, 2012, 06:01:31 PM »

I know I sent it to you at least twice, I'm just gonna go through my pms XD
    It's Gold Block Mario that you sent me, not Hammer Mario. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #602 on: December 17, 2012, 06:06:54 PM »

no, I sent it you you once and marioDK once (don't ask XD)
    CRAP
    65 pages of pms...
    I'll do it tommorow

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #603 on: December 17, 2012, 06:14:15 PM »

no, I sent it you you once and marioDK once (don't ask XD) CRAP 65 pages of pms... I'll do it tommorow
    just reupload him, or send a new PM, besides I remember you mentioning that you were going to do teh Hammer Bros, but I never saw a PM with a link to them, of course that doesn't mean you didn't send them, but I don't have them.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #604 on: December 17, 2012, 07:17:40 PM »

ok, I'll do it soon.
    still waiting for the mc stuff, i just need it asap lol

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #605 on: December 18, 2012, 04:02:19 PM »

I wonder if I should wait for 5 or 10 votes before starting on the voted PowerUp...

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #606 on: December 18, 2012, 06:08:26 PM »

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #607 on: December 18, 2012, 06:20:05 PM »

meh I got tired of Waiting, and since I already had made Boomerang Mario, I'm making Hammer Mario right now, I'll wait until the suit gets ten votes before I do Hammer Luigi.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #608 on: December 18, 2012, 06:32:31 PM »

omg
    i'll send you the files tommorow

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #609 on: December 19, 2012, 02:34:59 PM »

So here's the progress on Hammer Mario, which really this is a few votes early, but I got bored as always, and I wanted to start on this.

Remember that there are four other versions, which all are done in 3ds max, just need to add the metals, and eyes, and other stuff in BB, and then I can do Luigi. Wink
    It'll have five different versions, I'll make the NES SMB3 recolor, but that'll be the only one I do, anyone else can make the other recolors if they want.
    « Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 04:14:10 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #610 on: December 19, 2012, 11:47:49 PM »

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #611 on: December 21, 2012, 04:27:13 PM »

Get ready for awesomeness, with a side of majority of polygons are white in BrawlBox not in-game! AWESOME 2.0!

For those wondering about these new hands, this is a version that is to be used with Machinima making...and PSAs that might have Mario making those hands. I'll do SM64 Luigi (remember that he is a model hack of Mario by Staraxxon, not in the original game) as well, and that I'll edit both to have just the original five hands (two closed, two open, right peace sign) to work with my SM64 Moveset.
    I am toying with weither or not to make a Brawl Mario/Luigi and True Mario/Luigi model that works with this moveset, like actually give them mulitple hands or just have the finger bones' animation data so any Mario model will work. I'd save memory if I get rid of the finger bones and other bones that won't be animated, but I don't know if everyone would mind only using the SM64 Bros with this.
    I'm aiming to uploading a couple of YouTube vids over my Christmas Break, and I hope to maybe get views with them. I plan on remaking famous Movie scenes and Internet Memes with SM64 Mario Bros, like for example I already have the "ITS-A OVER 9000!!!" vid planned out, but I also plan on doing the "THIS IS-A SPARTA!!!!", and many more. Happy Face

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #612 on: December 27, 2012, 07:54:40 PM »

Luigi: "This is-a madness!"

Mario: "No! It's ova 9000!!!!"

Luigi: "Wrong line you idiot!"

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #613 on: December 28, 2012, 10:13:15 PM »

Lol, I also planned out a parody of that famous scene where Darth Vader tells Luke that he is his father; I AM Your Brother!!! Which will have a funny trist at the end. Also these vids will be all made with my update of SM64 Mario Bros, for those wondering what the hell would youTube vids do with a Brawl Hacking forums. lol
    Also I did get a good amount of more progress on SM64 Mario, now his clothes and skin textures have a shadow color on it and are normalized, to try to get a closer shading effect to SM64. Also since I couldn't get the shadow model to use a real texture, the shadow model is now just a circle rigged to the TopN bone, but it still gives the effect I wanted.[color] Happy Face

Bet you guys TWENTY DOLLARS that you didn't expect 10 pics! AWESOME 2.0!
    So yah one of the right hands can be used in those item holding animations and it will replace any other right hand polygon in animations.....probably made that really confusing, just look back at the last three pics. xP
    Fludd also looks great, but only good from the back since he goes into the back Mario's upper torso just a little bit. :

I have even figured out how to get a 2D texture to be BillBoarded thanks to myself for noticing the BillBoarding option for a bone and remembering that tons of SM64 textures are BillBoarded, ex: Bom-omb's body, Goomba's Body, Coin, 1-Up Mushroom, Trees, Mr I's Eyeball (body),  Recovry Heart,  Bowser Bomb's body, Bubbles, ect. xD So expect an update to SM64 Yoshi to have a slight change in his rigging and will have his Beta Shell Sprite. Happy Face Also I'll add another PowerUp once I get enough progress on the Hammer Suit to take it off the poll, there's not enough room for me to add another PowerUp & pic. XD

Post Merge: December 29, 2012, 03:36:53 PM
    Got Metal Cap texture, a couple of alternate characters, and between a third and a half done with that one-slot motion for the original Mario moveset.

Animating the hands gets so boring after a while, so I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do, maybe work on the Machinima version of SM64 Luigi, who I think I'll rig over Mario to save time on making a one-slot motion file, and because he'll need to be rigged over Mario for the SM64 Moveset.
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 03:36:54 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #614 on: December 31, 2012, 05:48:33 PM »

Lol I should've put previews of them, oh well Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber have been released!!

Pages:  1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: