StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Okay, I'm going to try really hard to finish SM64 Mario, here's what he looks like right now, thing is he might be a little dark.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: September 06, 2013, 02:36:25 AM

So I've got a Brawl version of myself in Brawl.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34128
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Alright, got some really good progress on Mario from Source Film Maker.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think he looks really good so far, the hands will take a bit to rotate and translate to match Brawl Mario's because of the way SFM and GMod have their models t-posed, and I'm tired right now and feel like watching a bunch of YouTube videos. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Mario (Super Mario 64 Machinima Version) has finally been released!!!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34202&Moderated=All
Go download him and fun with the four different motion files....actually since one is just replacing the up taunt with the SM64 Star Grab pose, that's just three PSAs...original, and then Mariodk's two Mario Tornado with different DownAir attacks....still got a bunch of alts to choose from with more coming so go have fun and possibly make videos. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Click show Spoiler for a crap ton of information about my next project...it uses Brawl hacks it fits here. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The main characters aren't exactly what you would think.
Luigi replaces Bond, Daisy - Natalya, Mario - Trevelyan, Peach = Onatopp, Bowser is Ourumov, Wario = Valentin, Waluigi replaces Valentin's singing girl in that one scene, and then a ton of cameos from SM64 machinimers, like myself, supermarioglitchy4, etc. However because it's my parody I get a bigger cameo, taking place of Boris the programmer so I can say "Yes! I am Invincible!" XD
Now because these are currently playable, and so will be the other characters as I test the models and make sure it's the way I want, it would be possible for me to release them, but I might do a few changes so I don't go through the hell of using pat0 files for them, nor giving them multiple hands...aka if you like the detail I went for Mario (SM64 Machinima) you won't get that here. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


OOOOHH BANANA!!!

Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong 64): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35592&Moderated=All
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

First!! :srs:
Mario (Mario & Luigi Series): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203241
Luigi (Mario & Luigi Series): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203242
Anyways, damn! Haven't posted in here since the beginning of January. :P Sorry about that guys, I do have a FaceBook which I have been keeping a bit up to date, so yah I'd recommend checking that out since I don't think I'll be keeping this updated as constantly as I do that. For those wondering about that 007 parody I have a full scene done, and then a video asking for voice actors, and a little bit done on the second scene. God I keep procrastinating on this, hell I've been putting off tons of things. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I just love doing SM64 Imports, they're so easy to rig the way I do it, and since replacing Mario in SM64 is becoming easier (or more so there have been more people doing, and omg I need to do the Kirby Import that is a pretty old SM64 Hack)

Sonic (Super Mario 64 Hack): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15877
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hey look another colorful Bowser, perfect for a Mario vs Bowser fight on a certain SM64 stage.

Rainbow Bowser {Super Mario 64}: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204857
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Do any of these models work in Project M? Because I really want to use the Playable Luigi over Mario in project m.

Quote from: superWaluigiSnarf on August 14, 2014, 10:45:32 PM
Do any of these models work in Project M? Because I really want to use the Playable Luigi over Mario in project m.
Yes, all the Galaxy models work in PM though Bowser tend to make the game drop in framerate Nano and I plan on making a v2 of him, SM64 Mario will work in the next update because if you use the current version then you'll have tons of hands showing and it'll look bad, pretty much any import of mine that does not have it's on FitCharacterMotion.pac will work in P:M unless it's designed for a specific moveset.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


List of Ocarina of Time 3D characters and who's import them.
Currently I am not able to rip their expressions, only reason Child Link has his is because Flotonic had them in his OoT Model Hack, plus I recreated parts of them, if I find out how to get the expressions I will send them to those of you that have recieved a model.
Transparency is not used for some reason, so if something looks like it should be transparent (like an owl's feathers) then that'd have to be done yourself. Not many of these characters use it so it shouldn't happen that often.
Some parts of a model will be positioned wrong, like say the character's eyes are by their left foot, and 3ds Max tends to do that, actually yah the polygons usually go to the left foot.

Red means that the character is taken, green means they're completed and are on the vault.

Child Link - Me (StupidMarioFan1) [Over Toon Link]
Adult Link (Has all weapons in model so can be used for Tormod's moveset) - TokoyamiTheDark
Dark Link - Nobody
(While he is a separate model, his textures are just dark, black recolors of Adult Link's textures and just doesn't have any weapons besides the Master Sword and only the Hylian Shield so he can be a separate import or be a recolor included in an Adult Link import, he has a weird textureless pole or stick model that's about as big as a Deku Stick...)
Child Zelda - Nobody
Adult Zelda - zeldadove [Over Zelda] {Released}
Sheik - Rosetta-Hime
Ganondorf/Phantom Ganon - Me (StupidMarioFan1) [Over Ganondorf]
Ganon (Final Boss) - ShadowLuigi-NG- & Shulk
Child Ruto - Nobody
Adult Ruto -  the_randomizer
Darunia - Me (StupidMarioFan1) [Over Donkey Kong]
Saria - Tabuu Forte Akugun [Over Peach]
Kokiri Girl - Tabuu Forte Akugun [Over Zelda] {Released}
Fado (Yellow-Haired Kokiri Girl) - zeldadove
Kokiri Boy - Nobody
Kokiri Shop Owner - Nobody
Mido - ShadowLuigi-NG-
Child Malon - Me (StupidMarioFan1) [Over Peach with size mod]
Adult Malon - Me (StupidMarioFan1) [Over Peach] (preview pics on WIP Thread)
Talon - zeldadove
Ingo - Nobody
Great Fairy - Rosetta-Hime
Gerudo Women - zeldadove
Gerudo Guard- zeldadove
Gerudo Thief - TokoyamiTheDark
Goron - Nobody
Zora - Nobody
Iron Knuckles - Nobody
Nabooru as Iron Knuckles - zeldadove
Nabooru - zeldadove [Over Zero Suit Samus] {Released}
Impa - SonicBrawler
Moblin - Nobody
Club Moblin - Nobody
Running Man - Iwvi
(It'd be interesting to see him over Sonic, if need be you can use my Somari's bone structure for the legs)
Happy Mask Salesman - Nobody
(No legs, his masks and travel pack are part of the shop's model, but unless you want a floating Salesman or make the legs from scratch or use his Majora's Mask legs then there's no need of them)
Hylian Guard - Nobody
Skull Kid - Rosetta-Hime
Dampé - Nobody
Carpenters - Nobody
Carpenter Boss - Nobody
Kotake (NPC) - zeldadove
Koume (NPC) - zeldadove
Kotake (Boss) - zeldadove
Koume (Boss) - zeldadove
The boss forms could be alts in an import or a separate import, you pick)
Twinrova (Combined Form) - the_randomizer
Kaepora Gaebora (Trolling Owl who never shuts up) - Me (StupidMarioFan1)

If there's a specific random NPC or enemy you'd like for a stage or bizare/creative import, let me know and I'll add it to the list. These are the characters I figure will be the most popular.
Either PM a request or ask here, kinda would like here so this thread stops being dead, but I'll be notified instantly if in a PM so either way is fine.
Love how fast these characters seem to be going, makes me feel like I'm truly contributing to something. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.