Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 514121 times)
nanobuds
Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #795 on: June 27, 2013, 08:35:24 PM »

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #796 on: June 27, 2013, 10:26:49 PM »

Sorry Nano, couldn't help it, besides I might finally get tons of downloads. xD
    Anyways because Snoopy was kind enough to show me how to fix normals (which is a very long and painfully slow process), I'm updating Mario from the MP9 title screen.

Compare him to this pic to really notice the differences so far.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #797 on: June 28, 2013, 08:31:37 PM »

Just set the threshold to .01 and hit "Average"

All done in one hit of a button.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #798 on: June 30, 2013, 06:29:58 PM »

Guess who's done editing normals? Cheesy
    Now it's just adding the eyecandy...like the eye movement and shine effect and I'll include a version without the shine for those who don't like it, or want it to load faster since there's over 50 polygons here, I won't be surprised if the old version lags for some people.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #799 on: June 30, 2013, 07:19:29 PM »

Most perverted hack on the vault is released:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32774
    Going to give some Perfect Dark love for anyone that cares.
    Original N64 model:

Don't worry I have the textures since I ripped her myself, it's just that theres tons of polygons and I wanted to anounce that I'm doing her before trying to add the textures on. Im srs here
    Perfect Dark: Source model:

I think it might've been cancelled since I haven't seen really that many updates for it, thank god GoldenEye: Source is still popular, otherwise that might've been cancelled a long time ago as well. Oh shi~

Perfect Dark was the bees knees...

Can't wait for these.

High poly Mario looks great too.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #800 on: June 30, 2013, 09:04:14 PM »

Yah, GoldenEye and Perfect Dark were and still are the best first person shooter games, makes me sad that GoldenEye didn't get the XBLA version, but we do have GoldenEye: Source to keep us happy, plus it's such an amazing mod HL2. lol
    Plus GoldenEye X is seeming to be the perfect merge of the two games for me, even if the single player is currently jacked up. Makes for an interesting Let's Play. xD

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #801 on: July 08, 2013, 10:28:07 PM »

Yah, this is probably the fourth time I "updated" Mario despite only having one release, but they've always been from gaining more experience and knowledge. Now Mario has correct normals, and the textures mapping was fixed to use the original textures, before I had to edit them to avoid duplicated parts on the polygon.
    So enjoy these pictures while you wait another couple of months for a new update. Im srs here (sarcasm)
    Here's the main reason why I updated SM64 Mario,
    For my facecam during my Let's Play videos. AWESOME 2.0! Plan on animating him almost exactly how I react during each video, I just love being a pain in my own ass. Im srs here
    And posting this here for some input on where me facecam should go on a video.
    Where Should My Facecam Be?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #802 on: August 23, 2013, 07:05:22 PM »

So....been playing Dream Team this past week after finally getting it. Don't understand why us Americans had to wait a month more for the game, been getting spoilers suggested to me by YouTube. not impressed
    Anyways so a while back I started to make a Luigi PSA to give him more of his own animations and attacks, well Dream Team gave me an idea on the final smash.

So I decided to do the best thing to get this to work:

Yah, it'll be hard and time consuming but I think it's a about time we got a full Bowser PSA...and I say that because he isn't be rel ported, yep replacing all of Bowser's animations, editing Luigi's and making some from scratch, and it's all on Bowser and Giga Bowser. I'll be adding some items to Luigi since Bowser has only one article, his flame thrower which is just graphics, not even it's own model, so I'll be adding the hammer which will most likely by Mariodk's SMBZ v3 hammer unless he made a better looking one for v4, and a Thunder Ball, and possibly other things. No little Mario for Giant Luigi just because.
    Yah I'm not in the mood for the powerups, plus I'm having some probs with importing models which should be sorted out in the next week or so...oh yah school is starting for me on Monday. yay. I see what you did there ...

LeftyGreenMario
    Advanced Kitten

D'OH I MISSED!!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #803 on: August 24, 2013, 01:22:42 PM »

I like the high poly Mario. I'm going to download it eventually because my sister wants to beat up Mario-in-his-overalls Mario (I usually download Mario in other outfits). The only thing: the shading on the eyes are inconsistent with the rest of his body. Either way, I WILL download it and I WILL use it to kill Wario.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #804 on: August 24, 2013, 05:14:05 PM »

Ah crap I forgot to finish him, if I remember correctly it's just updating the recolors with the new model and making the CSPs. I'll do that right now.

Post Merge: August 26, 2013, 03:43:20 PM
    Also sorry, but you'll have to wait until next weekend for Mario. He's done but I forgot that I have no Internet on this computer. Otherwise I'd upload him and show pictures of Luigi over bowser and Mario 64, mewtwo made some edits to the shaders and materials and now he looks better. He isn't effected by most stage lighting, has a closer look to his actual appearance, and is just amazing. Happy Face currently on my iPhone and I've used a ton of the data, and have to watch how much time I spend on the Internet until the 10th of next month...yah...
    « Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 03:44:52 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

LeftyGreenMario
    Advanced Kitten

D'OH I MISSED!!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #805 on: August 26, 2013, 06:50:55 PM »

Cool! I'm not patient, but I'm sure distracted, so next weekend won't be long. Again, the Mario can use vertex welding and all. It will look so much prettier than he already is. I want to see the Luigi over Bowser soon, too! Smiley

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #806 on: August 27, 2013, 07:45:23 PM »

Yea. I'll never understand why Dream Team was released last in the US, when the European version had a full English script in it. It couldn't have taken THAT long to localize it...

: SW-2632-7270-6724

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #807 on: August 28, 2013, 05:46:16 PM »

Yah I kept getting spoilers suggested to me by YouTube because everyone was already making Let's Plays and so the thumbnail would either spoil it or the title was short enough to spoil it. D:<
    Anyways I have got internet again, so Mario v2 (Mario party 9 Title Screen) will be up in the next hour, and I'll be showing some pics of SM64 Mario and Luigi over Bowser, who now has most of the animations replaced just the actual attacks and throws left, and Giant Luigi will have a different set of specials from normal Luigi. My main problem is that if you edit the FitKoopa.pac with BB, it causes his up, down, and side specials to break which I believe I know why. It's most likely because in Smash Attacks, the section for the specials for Bowser, besides his N-B, have nothing in them for his specials, they're handled by their subactions and possibly from some hardcoded thing or something. So again his moves break with BB, so that means I can't currently add and model changers for the hair, face, or hammer, or other things. I could always make them their own bones, but I know exactly how that works out, it adds a bit of file size, seen it happen with my SM64 Moveset and Mario & Luigi over Ice Climbers. I'll be making a new hammer instead of using Mariodk's because in Dream Team the hammers have rectangular handles.
    Thanks to Mewtwo for helping with shaders, Mario now has a more accurate appearance.

I'm effected by stage lighting because I don't have the shaders for myself yet, Mario and MarioGame2222 aren't effected and they have no model shading, the shading on the overalls for both and the rest of Mario are by the textures. Happy Face
    Also 2401th post on these forums, I'm going to be haunted by Weegee now aren't I? Oh shi~
    « Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 05:47:39 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

BabyLuigiOnFire
    Hyper Kitten

Number Not One

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #808 on: August 29, 2013, 12:59:23 PM »

Thank you for releasing the Mario Party 9 title screen Mario, you'll surely make my sister happy  AWESOME 2.0!

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #809 on: August 29, 2013, 01:47:12 PM »

finally

Pages:  1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: