StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: the_randomizer on September 24, 2012, 02:07:11 AM
How did you extract the models from the ISO?
there is this program that views certin GameCube and Wii files, getting models from NSMBW is a cake, besides the fact that people exported onto the models resource, BrawBox opens he files. ;D
Quote from: MahBoiPlus on September 24, 2012, 04:49:22 PM
You will do NPC Luigi too?
Yes, yes I will, he'll be over Luigi while Playable Luigi will be over Mario due to it being Mario with Luigi's head and clothes.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: the_randomizer on September 28, 2012, 03:40:20 AMCould you tell me the name of this program?
BMDview2, sorry about that, when I posted it on was on my phone, so I couldn't figure out what the name was again.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 28, 2012, 09:15:10 PM
BMDview2, sorry about that, when I posted it on was on my phone, so I couldn't figure out what the name was again.

No worries. Do you just load a gamecube/Wii ISO into the program?  This is my last question about it, I won't try to hijack this thread anymore.

Quote from: the_randomizer on September 29, 2012, 02:41:29 AMNo worries. Do you just load a gamecube/Wii ISO into the program?  This is my last question about it, I won't try to hijack this thread anymore.
Google, or YouTube it for a better tutorial, but no, you need to get the certain files out of the gcm/iso, for example use WiiScrubber to get the Mario Galaxy files from the ISO, then search for szstools, it includes the programs to uncompress the SMG files, the files in SMS, and a few otehr games, I haven't gotten any Luigi's Mansion files to work yet.

There are many files compressed inside the Mario Galaxy ones, the marioanime folder inside the MarioAnime.arc 0.rarc_dir folder (created from the MarioAnime.arc from teh ISO) includes every animation that Mario uses, including unsused and beta ones like punching and throwing, and all of the ones that Luigi uses when you play as him. The NPC Luigi can't use the PC Luigi animations though. Most characters like say Bowser, Peach, and the rest of the NPCs have their aniamtions in the same file.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Dat Luigi  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on September 29, 2012, 04:06:40 PMDat Luigi  :srs:
The eyes? Happens with every character from SMG/SMG2 except for the unused Sunshine Mario model (who convently comes with four aniamtions from SMS) in BMDviewv2.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 29, 2012, 05:03:56 PM
The eyes? Happens with every character from SMG/SMG2 except for the unused Sunshine Mario model (who convently comes with four aniamtions from SMS) in BMDviewv2.
No. I meant I liked it.  :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on September 30, 2012, 03:38:15 AMNo. I meant I liked it.  :P
Oh, Luigi having black eyes? Meh, not something I'm interested in. lol
Also:
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 30, 2012, 03:36:55 AMHe is coming!!! It's not the original model, but I'm not completely sure if he's fanmade or not, progress has been slow because my power has been flickering a few times today, and the past times it made 3ds Max not want to open the scene, which made me restart. I'm actually now starting to rig him.

Post Merge: September 30, 2012, 06:16:16 AM

Hope you like him. :happy:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29043&Moderated=All
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Oh my Gawd. By far the scariest hack in the vault! Looking forward in having nightmares about him graving me by the face.  :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on September 30, 2012, 03:59:19 PMOh my Gawd. By far the scariest hack in the vault! Looking forward in having nightmares about him graving me by the face.  :)
I actually had a hard time going to sleep this morning (since I got into my bed at like 1:30 a.m.), I was afraid that the Slender Man would just appear out of nowhere. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 30, 2012, 04:45:13 PM
I actually had a hard time going to sleep this morning (since I got into my bed at like 1:30 a.m.), I was afraid that the Slender Man would just appear out of nowhere. lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Syeo on September 30, 2012, 05:59:09 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That is really phucking phunny!!! I lol everytime I see that!!

Post Merge: September 30, 2012, 08:06:24 PM

Two hours ago (right before I watched Thor for the first time) I had this done:

Everything is smoothed out this time.

The 3ds files I export with BMDviewv2 have multiple poygons. BrawlBox only loads the first polygon in each 3ds file I import into the scene, so what I did was move all the polygons to a good distance, and made them one polygon. The hurt face is edited to look like Brawl mario's. You should be able to tell what is in each polygon by what is in each box. lol I'll think about weither or not to use Brawl Mario's eyes. Also I have not started rigging yet, but the rig will be better since I've gotten more experience with rigging Mario and Luigi.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Why that brawl Mario is with Galaxy's body? and please, use The SMG2 Mario eyes. ;)

Quote from: MahBoiPlus on September 30, 2012, 09:32:58 PMWhy that brawl Mario is with Galaxy's body? and please, use The SMG2 Mario eyes. ;)
I was still lining up the model, and I'm using Brawl eyes to get blinking eyes and perfect eye movement, he looks much better with them, I edited the textures to fit the import. Plus I don't need his eyes going completely in his head in some animations. Notice I still haven't rigged the body, or the mouth & nose & mustache, and I haven't lined up the right hand yet.



I've edited the face texture too to make the eyes look better.

Post Merge: September 30, 2012, 11:22:45 PM

Alright finally got the mouth rigged, now all that's left is rig the body.

Instead of looking like a puppet, his mouth looks like it has wrinkles. :P
The body should be done in the next hour.

Post Merge: October 01, 2012, 01:17:16 AM

Alright Powerups, both actual models and simple retextures, next weekend!!!!


I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.