StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 07, 2012, 09:15:55 PM
They both have the shading from Galaxy, but this is the effect I want:

After looking closer at this picture, you can actually see the buttons, sideburns and mustache, which I never noticed before when playing on the Wii, so I now have a better idea of what he should look like. After I test out to see if the new shadow model is noticable ingame, I'll work on Cosmic Mario so more. I also noticed that I'll have to edit the shine on Mario a bit more to get the original's effect.
And KTH, I did get your PM, what exactly would I need to do? I hope it'd be a quick thing so I can continue on Mario.
You rigged DemoMario model or just retexured normal mario with DemoMario's texures?

October 07, 2012, 09:49:58 PM #316 Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 10:27:08 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: MahBoiPlus on October 07, 2012, 09:30:36 PMYou rigged DemoMario model or just retexured normal mario with DemoMario's texures?
That's a pic from Super Mario Galaxy, but I am making a copy with Demo Mario's textures...unless I find the model to have enough differences to be noticable ingame.

Post Merge: October 07, 2012, 10:27:05 PM

This took a while because I had to use two different controlls on one keyboard. :P


Now I just need to get a flat circle to be the shadow of the SM64 Mario Bros and SM64 Yoshi. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Damn sexy...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He looks too bright. O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 07, 2012, 11:39:47 PM
He looks too bright. O.o
He looks great  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 08, 2012, 12:33:00 AM #320 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 02:16:35 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Sorry that it took a while, I was experimenting with the way the textures revolve around the camera, and I can't get the right effect for Cosmic Mario, so I'll just have to deal with his textures moving like they are. They still look amazing though. ;D


Now there is a chance I won't be grounded for another three weeks, because I'm not failing any classes now, but I am making a C in English, due to me failing at correcting a test. So wait a few days and I should probably know weither or not I'm still grounded, in the meantime, enjoy MP9TS Mario and staring at the
se pics. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I've sended you the PM just about my Crash Bandicoot.
Check your PM again.

Know any apps that run windows programs on a MacBook Air? I know Virtual Box but I needed an administrator password, CrossOver works but in expires in 8 days, plus BrawlBox wouldn't run when I tried CrossOver.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 08, 2012, 12:33:00 AM

Is that another Mario version? I'm currently using your MP9-Mario but his hat is kinda angularly or at least it looks just angularly due to the effect.  On this picture, his hat looks much better.

Now that you're able to add those effects, do you think you could also try to use this shader on Bowser, too? It's not necessary but I would like to know how it would look like.

bro dat mario is so friggin epic tis the best mario i have seen'eth in the land of brawlhackia (.-.)

srsly though ima replace all my mario's with those when they come out

amazing...simply, amazing
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


October 09, 2012, 10:36:41 PM #326 Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 10:42:11 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Syeo on October 09, 2012, 03:38:37 PM
Is that another Mario version? I'm currently using your MP9-Mario but his hat is kinda angularly or at least it looks just angularly due to the effect.  On this picture, his hat looks much better.

Now that you're able to add those effects, do you think you could also try to use this shader on Bowser, too? It's not necessary but I would like to know how it would look like.
MP9 Mario had multiple textures for his hat and his face, SMG2 Mario has one texture for his shoes, overalls, shirt, and buttons. Lol I do plan giving Bowser his shader, and I think i know how to get his eyes perfect, he will be using resized copies of Brawl Bowser's eyes to have perfect eye movement and so his FS eyes will actually work. Warming you now because Ther is a noticeable different in the two sets of eyes.

Post Merge: October 09, 2012, 10:42:11 PM

Quote from: -SSJ- on October 09, 2012, 07:41:51 PM
bro dat mario is so friggin epic tis the best mario i have seen'eth in the land of brawlhackia (.-.)

srsly though ima replace all my mario's with those when they come out

amazing...simply, amazing
If you want all the Mario's & Luigi's, then some will have to port Mario over 9 or 10 other characters, because there'll BR like 30 different Mario's, and around 27 different Playable Luigi's (who is over Mario) >D they'll have all the powerups from both galaxy games, I might do a few SM3DL since it uses the same models, Boomerang I can do by using the model FTP
SMG2, but Tanooki Mario and what-ever-the-hell-animal-that-looks-like-a-fox Luigi would require the real models or a lot of parts from different suits.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

looking good StupidMarioFan1 >D

really love Ice Mario :3 that custom shade and texture did the thing!

but to be picky, the Shadow Mario doesn't look like from the game, if you look closely at SMG snapshot, you see that SM is like a "mask" to the stars, it's completely "Flat" so he looks like 2-D. but your model have the stars "surronding him", making him look 3-D.
not sure if you can make that happen BUT i think there is a way, but just maybe!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 09, 2012, 10:36:41 PMMP9 Mario had multiple textures for his hat and his face, SMG2 Mario has one texture for his shoes, overalls, shirt, and buttons. Lol I do plan giving Bowser his shader, and I think i know how to get his eyes perfect, he will be using resized copies of Brawl Bowser's eyes to have perfect eye movement and so his FS eyes will actually work. Warming you now because Ther is a noticeable different in the two sets of eyes.
Post Merge: October 09, 2012, 10:42:11 PM
If you want all the Mario's & Luigi's, then some will have to port Mario over 9 or 10 other characters, because there'll BR like 30 different Mario's, and around 27 different Playable Luigi's (who is over Mario) >D they'll have all the powerups from both galaxy games, I might do a few SM3DL since it uses the same models, Boomerang I can do by using the model FTP SMG2, but Tanooki Mario and what-ever-the-hell-animal-that-looks-like-a-fox Luigi would require the real models or a lot of parts from different suits.
holy crud well kk i guess i will look through 'em and get what i want/need
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

October 10, 2012, 12:21:49 AM #329 Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 12:23:29 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: pikazz on October 09, 2012, 11:30:59 PM
looking good StupidMarioFan1 >D

but to be picky, the Shadow Mario doesn't look like from the game, if you look closely at SMG snapshot, you see that SM is like a "mask" to the stars, it's completely "Flat" so he looks like 2-D. but your model have the stars "surronding him", making him look 3-D.
not sure if you can make that happen BUT i think there is a way, but just maybe!
That´s Cosmic Mario...

This is SMF1 Shadow Mario...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26705