Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509405 times)
LuigiBoi
Mega Kitten

I will love you forever, STMF1.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #315 on: October 07, 2012, 03:30:36 PM »

They both have the shading from Galaxy, but this is the effect I want:

After looking closer at this picture, you can actually see the buttons, sideburns and mustache, which I never noticed before when playing on the Wii, so I now have a better idea of what he should look like. After I test out to see if the new shadow model is noticable ingame, I'll work on Cosmic Mario so more. I also noticed that I'll have to edit the shine on Mario a bit more to get the original's effect.
And KTH, I did get your PM, what exactly would I need to do? I hope it'd be a quick thing so I can continue on Mario.
You rigged DemoMario model or just retexured normal mario with DemoMario's texures?

StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #316 on: October 07, 2012, 03:49:58 PM »

You rigged DemoMario model or just retexured normal mario with DemoMario's texures?
    That's a pic from Super Mario Galaxy, but I am making a copy with Demo Mario's textures...unless I find the model to have enough differences to be noticable ingame.

Post Merge: October 07, 2012, 04:27:05 PM
    This took a while because I had to use two different controlls on one keyboard. Tongue

Now I just need to get a flat circle to be the shadow of the SM64 Mario Bros and SM64 Yoshi. lol
    « Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 04:27:08 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #317 on: October 07, 2012, 05:37:14 PM »

Damn sexy...

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #318 on: October 07, 2012, 05:39:47 PM »

He looks too bright. O.o

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #319 on: October 07, 2012, 06:10:02 PM »

He looks too bright. O.o
    He looks great  Im srs here

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #320 on: October 07, 2012, 06:33:00 PM »

Sorry that it took a while, I was experimenting with the way the textures revolve around the camera, and I can't get the right effect for Cosmic Mario, so I'll just have to deal with his textures moving like they are. They still look amazing though. Grin

Now there is a chance I won't be grounded for another three weeks, because I'm not failing any classes now, but I am making a C in English, due to me failing at correcting a test. So wait a few days and I should probably know weither or not I'm still grounded, in the meantime, enjoy MP9TS Mario and staring at the
    se pics. Wink
    « Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:16:35 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #321 on: October 08, 2012, 01:37:04 PM »

I've sended you the PM just about my Crash Bandicoot.
    Check your PM again.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #322 on: October 08, 2012, 05:51:40 PM »

Know any apps that run windows programs on a MacBook Air? I know Virtual Box but I needed an administrator password, CrossOver works but in expires in 8 days, plus BrawlBox wouldn't run when I tried CrossOver.

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #323 on: October 09, 2012, 09:38:37 AM »

Is that another Mario version? I'm currently using your MP9-Mario but his hat is kinda angularly or at least it looks just angularly due to the effect.  On this picture, his hat looks much better.

Now that you're able to add those effects, do you think you could also try to use this shader on Bowser, too? It's not necessary but I would like to know how it would look like.

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #324 on: October 09, 2012, 01:41:51 PM »

bro dat mario is so friggin epic tis the best mario i have seen'eth in the land of brawlhackia (.-.)

srsly though ima replace all my mario's with those when they come out

amazing...simply, amazing

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

DJ Lowgey
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #325 on: October 09, 2012, 03:40:11 PM »

/\
     l    this

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #326 on: October 09, 2012, 04:36:41 PM »

Is that another Mario version? I'm currently using your MP9-Mario but his hat is kinda angularly or at least it looks just angularly due to the effect.  On this picture, his hat looks much better.

Now that you're able to add those effects, do you think you could also try to use this shader on Bowser, too? It's not necessary but I would like to know how it would look like.
    MP9 Mario had multiple textures for his hat and his face, SMG2 Mario has one texture for his shoes, overalls, shirt, and buttons. Lol I do plan giving Bowser his shader, and I think i know how to get his eyes perfect, he will be using resized copies of Brawl Bowser's eyes to have perfect eye movement and so his FS eyes will actually work. Warming you now because Ther is a noticeable different in the two sets of eyes.

Post Merge: October 09, 2012, 04:42:11 PM
    bro dat mario is so friggin epic tis the best mario i have seen'eth in the land of brawlhackia (.-.)

srsly though ima replace all my mario's with those when they come out

amazing...simply, amazing
    If you want all the Mario's & Luigi's, then some will have to port Mario over 9 or 10 other characters, because there'll BR like 30 different Mario's, and around 27 different Playable Luigi's (who is over Mario) Evil they'll have all the powerups from both galaxy games, I might do a few SM3DL since it uses the same models, Boomerang I can do by using the model FTP
    SMG2, but Tanooki Mario and what-ever-the-hell-animal-that-looks-like-a-fox Luigi would require the real models or a lot of parts from different suits.
    « Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 04:42:11 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #327 on: October 09, 2012, 05:30:59 PM »

looking good StupidMarioFan1 Evil

really love Ice Mario :3 that custom shade and texture did the thing!

but to be picky, the Shadow Mario doesn't look like from the game, if you look closely at SMG snapshot, you see that SM is like a "mask" to the stars, it's completely "Flat" so he looks like 2-D. but your model have the stars "surronding him", making him look 3-D.
    not sure if you can make that happen BUT i think there is a way, but just maybe!

Stupid Tinypic :C

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #328 on: October 09, 2012, 06:15:30 PM »

MP9 Mario had multiple textures for his hat and his face, SMG2 Mario has one texture for his shoes, overalls, shirt, and buttons. Lol I do plan giving Bowser his shader, and I think i know how to get his eyes perfect, he will be using resized copies of Brawl Bowser's eyes to have perfect eye movement and so his FS eyes will actually work. Warming you now because Ther is a noticeable different in the two sets of eyes.
    Post Merge: October 09, 2012, 04:42:11 PM
    If you want all the Mario's & Luigi's, then some will have to port Mario over 9 or 10 other characters, because there'll BR like 30 different Mario's, and around 27 different Playable Luigi's (who is over Mario) Evil they'll have all the powerups from both galaxy games, I might do a few SM3DL since it uses the same models, Boomerang I can do by using the model FTP SMG2, but Tanooki Mario and what-ever-the-hell-animal-that-looks-like-a-fox Luigi would require the real models or a lot of parts from different suits.
    holy crud well kk i guess i will look through 'em and get what i want/need

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #329 on: October 09, 2012, 06:21:49 PM »

looking good StupidMarioFan1 Evil

but to be picky, the Shadow Mario doesn't look like from the game, if you look closely at SMG snapshot, you see that SM is like a "mask" to the stars, it's completely "Flat" so he looks like 2-D. but your model have the stars "surronding him", making him look 3-D.
    not sure if you can make that happen BUT i think there is a way, but just maybe!

That´s Cosmic Mario...

This is SMF1 Shadow Mario...
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26705

« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 06:23:29 PM by Anivernage » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: