StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 30, 2012, 10:19:07 PM
Just with the two, he looks better with a sniy effect, plus I already have Spike Ball and Shell versions...along with 112 CSPs and 112 Battle Portraits...he's gonna be HUGE downlaod....also do you think I should post a pic or two in the WIP thread?
Okay, I'm just afraid that the effects won't work correctly on some stages like Mario. On a replaced stage, the effects looked strange, but don't care about it. :D

About the pictures in the WIP thread:


Bowser will be released tomorrrow!!!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hey, I'm rerigging Bowletta's shell, or at least trying to. I'm not too found of how it looked. If you want, I can just fix the horns and send it to you, or I can fix the shell a tad more. It's up to you.


Just her horns, i dont remember if I sent you my updated one or not because i did more vertexing and rigging changes.
SMG Bowser has come a long way to join the Brawl

Bowser: Look at that creature, his shell is barely attached to his back, his nose is huge, his legs look like s***, along with the rest of him! Only sexy thing about that thing is his......no single part of him is sexy! StupidMarioFan1, you better stop BSing me about my birth!
Does Bowser have to say anything else? :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 31, 2012, 10:17:48 PMSo does that mean he's ready? ;D
Uploading him right now. :happy: And I asked Nano if Bowser could go on the Infinant Smash Team website. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 31, 2012, 10:18:43 PM
Uploading him right now. :happy: And I asked Nano if Bowser could go on the Infinant Smash Team website. ;D
Did you made a change on bowser?
is so i need to download him again :P

Quote from: Anivernage on October 31, 2012, 10:24:34 PMDid you made a change on bowser? is so i need to download him again :P
I don't remember, did I send you a version with his shell? Even if I did, might as well download him for 2 reasons, 1. Because there are "Glow" and "Shine" effects, 2. It'll +1 to the download count. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 31, 2012, 10:36:32 PM
I don't remember, did I send you a version with his shell? Even if I did, might as well download him for 2 reasons, 1. Because there are "Glow" and "Shine" effects, 2. It'll +1 to the download count. xD
lol i will download him :af:

Once the zip is finally uploaded to DropBox, unlike MediaFire, it keeps saying 0 secs left. :srs: It's about 70% done so it won't take much longer. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29504

SMG Bowser Released, beat you to it!

Do I win?  :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on October 31, 2012, 10:54:07 PMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29504 SMG Bowser Released, beat you to it! Do I win?  :af:
No...and I just finished puting the link on the first page, you do get a download of one the best hacks on the Vault. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.