StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

First non-Galaxy form:

Used Mario's hatless hair polygon and vertexed it a lot and added it to the Cosmic Clone.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 03, 2012, 08:21:21 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

These are the models in the ISOs, they are not editable in bmdview2.
Luigi has some different animations for when you play as him, those are found with Mario's and Mario can use them himself. In Super Mario Galaxy, when you beat the game and play as Luigi, you still find NPC Luigi, who is taller and thinner than you. All I have to do is just replace Mairo's head with Luigi's, and then vertex it to fit the bones.
Actually I DID notice that too. God, Nintendo is stupid...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I feel like trolling the uploader and telling them that it's Cosmic Clone, not Shadow Mario.
Anyway did you reseave Melee Luigi?
And here's Peach:

The grey and Transparent parts are Brawl Peach's polygons, and I have yet to start rigging her.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ew...No. It's Shadow Mario you are making, not cosmic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Buy anyway, for Melee Luigi, look your PM. I really wanted you make Peach but please, this time, give more work on her.
Your latest work got some little default.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



And i don't really like the shading you give them. You can still make two version (shading and without shading).
I know it's a pain to restore the iris but i think you can do better, it's just some iris.

Is that Melee Peach or SMG Peach? She looks pretty much like the SMG version, am I right?

Ah, I also would like to know the difference between "Shine SMG Bowser" and "Glow SMG Bowser". I'm currently using the shine version, but how does the other one look like?

@KTH That is the SM3DL Cosmic Clone, Shadow Mario has only appeared in Sunshine with his water-like appearence.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Syeo It's SMG2 Peach. The Glow version doesn't have such a bright light on his scales, but a bright light on his shell and spikes/horns/teeth, while the Shine version has a bright light on all of Bowser.
So I have the mouth, and fingers left to rig, and please go easy on me, it's my first time importing over Peach, so I don't have that much experience with her dress. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

That doesn't have no sense :srs:
The one from SM3DL is supposed to be called "Shadow Mario". SM3DL isn't on the space and when you walk, you see he come from the ground (exactly your shadow).

And Peach is so awesome.

Quote from: KTH on November 04, 2012, 11:08:14 PMThat doesn't have no sense :srs: The one from SM3DL is supposed to be called "Shadow Mario". SM3DL isn't on the space and when you walk, you see he come from the ground (exactly your shadow).[color]
Reminds me of Cosmic Clones from Galaxy 2. -_- I would probably be done with Peach's rig by the time I had posted that pic, but my 3ds Max keeps freezing and it usually happens after I've done progrees without saving. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Syeo, you requested this for Peach, yes? :D

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Recolors and CSPs tomorrow.




"Bowser want them tits!" lol
And yes that is Bowser's Chamber from Galaxy 2. ;D Still trying to get the background to work though. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

my god man......your a GOD!!

u have just made peach..awesome, now if u import rosalina from smg2 with dat shader, i would love u for ever :srs:
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.