Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 510872 times)
Syeo
Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #465 on: November 03, 2012, 09:19:48 AM »

any chance for  luigi to have fire suit for FS eyes? XD it would be nice
    Right. Since all the alternative colors are replaced with other characters, there's no more Fire Mario or Fire Luigi. It'd be really cool to see more changes on the characters when they grab the Smashball.

Mario -> Fire Mario & FS eyes
    Luigi -> Fire Luigi & FS eyes
    SMG2 Yoshi -> Shiny-Bulb-Yoshi
    Peach -> huge FS breasts

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #466 on: November 03, 2012, 09:23:22 AM »

Right. Since all the alternative colors are replaced with other characters, there's no more Fire Mario or Fire Luigi. It'd be really cool to see more changes on the characters when they grab the Smashball. Mario -> Fire Mario & FS eyes Luigi -> Fire Luigi & FS eyes SMG2 Yoshi -> Shiny-Bulb-Yoshi Peach -> huge FS breasts
    I'd have to rig Peach first. -_-
    But Mario and PC Luigi will have their Fire sutis and their Flying suits....and really every PowerUp from SMG2 & SMG1...and I'll add some SM3DL ones as well as the Gold Block from NSMB2. What I meant by alternate costume for NPC Luigi was if he should have Brawl recolors, or his Playable version's Flying, and Fire Suits, with some custom colors.

Post Merge: November 03, 2012, 09:31:24 AM
    WHAT THE FIRE-TRUCK MARIO????

Well I'll check to see if Cloud Mario gets metal errors, I haven't finished his rigging because I'm having problems with his crotch area...no, not his d[censored], but where his legs connect to his hip. But i have a bad feeling that he will since I used this Mario's Max scene and replaced the body polygon with Cloud Mario's. Oh shi~
    « Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 09:36:09 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #467 on: November 03, 2012, 09:41:34 AM »

Okay so Wallace is finished, so I'm working on NPC Luigi since he's the closest to being finished...not sure if you guys want alternate costumes for him or not.

Those metals look familar...oh I know!

I'm going to see if I have to detach the body's faces from it's polygon (which will end up with another polygon just like it) and see if the metals will work on it, my concern is that the Body has the most rigging, and I need to find a way to keep the rigging, I'm thinking that if I copy the Skin modifier and Paste it on the new polygon that it'll keep the same rigging....cross your fingers that it'll work.

Post Merge: November 02, 2012, 10:38:33 PM
    lol The body's metals now work, but the capless hair metals need fixing as well.

DO WANT. I WANT.

Post Merge: November 03, 2012, 09:42:24 AM
    Actually, you know what? I think I'll ask ShadowSnake if we can "feature" you on the blog for those imports. Holy [censored] they look great.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #468 on: November 03, 2012, 09:46:54 AM »

.....Cloud Mario too. not impressed

I'd like to say it'll be easy to fix his but I have my doubts now that Mario and Luigi keep having a new polygon having messed up metals when I fix one. Also the reason why just his shirt has messed up metals is because it is a polygon by itself. In Cloud Mario's body polygon, the faces where that part of his shirt is kept him from smoothing out, so that tiny polygon is from Normal Mario.
    I think I'll ask ShadowSnake if we can "feature" you on the blog for those imports. Holy [censored] they look great.

Maybe more people will notice me if you do. Happy Face

Post Merge: November 03, 2012, 09:59:05 AM
    Well...I'm happy with mario now.

of course before that he was like this:

So now I'm going to work on NPC Luigi's metals, then Cloud Mario.
    « Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 09:59:08 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #469 on: November 03, 2012, 10:04:30 AM »

Well, my council is try the old method of Metal shading or check the metal material of the polygon.

Btw, did you receive my PM?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #470 on: November 03, 2012, 10:15:08 AM »

Well, my council is try the old method of Metal shading or check the metal material of the polygon. Btw, did you receive my PM?
    Yes, I'll work on Melee Luigi once I release NPC Luigi, which hopefully won't be too long. I'm going to see if I can get Luigi's metals working the same way I had to get Mario's if I still get one polygon messing up, I'll try that tutorial that was made before BB had the Auto-Metal. And yes all the mtl materials say metal00.
    I'd like to make a poll on what Luigi's costumes should be but idk when people will read it, and I don't know how many votes I'll wait for.

Post Merge: November 03, 2012, 11:57:07 AM
    Okay so NPC Luigi and his recolors are finished, all that's left is the CSPs and Portraits.
    « Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 12:46:56 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #471 on: November 03, 2012, 01:23:31 PM »

well luigi could go fire luigi in SMG2  and remenber we can port any luigi model to mario doing 2 or 3 bonerenames xD

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #472 on: November 03, 2012, 01:28:23 PM »

well luigi could go fire luigi in SMG2  and remenber we can port any luigi model to mario doing 2 or 3 bonerenames xD
    Yes but I'm also importing Playable Luigi over Mario, which is just Mario with Luigi's head. o_O

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #473 on: November 03, 2012, 01:29:36 PM »

Yes but I'm also importing Playable Luigi over Mario, which is just Mario with Luigi's head. o_O
    lol but luigi is tinner and has longer body how is he mario bodywise?

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

« Reply #474 on: November 03, 2012, 01:35:59 PM »

lol but luigi is tinner and has longer body how is he mario bodywise?
    Vertex editing I guess

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #475 on: November 03, 2012, 01:39:02 PM »

Luigi is looking great! About the alternate costumes, I'd say fire Luigi and flying Luigi.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #476 on: November 03, 2012, 02:21:21 PM »

These are the models in the ISOs, they are not editable in bmdview2.
    Luigi has some different animations for when you play as him, those are found with Mario's and Mario can use them himself. In Super Mario Galaxy, when you beat the game and play as Luigi, you still find NPC Luigi, who is taller and thinner than you. All I have to do is just replace Mairo's head with Luigi's, and then vertex it to fit the bones.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #477 on: November 03, 2012, 02:25:56 PM »

i only used luigi in smg2 and it seemed to be thiner and taller than mario not sure how he was in smg

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #478 on: November 03, 2012, 02:28:55 PM »

i only used luigi in smg2 and it seemed to be thiner and taller than mario not sure how he was in smg
    Those models are from the Galaxy 2 iso, but you can only have both Luigis on screen in Galaxy 1, for most of the models in Galaxy 2, they're either the exact same as Galaxy 1, or have minor fixes, like Mario's right overall strap, which had a vertex miss-placed in Galaxy 1. In SMG2, Luigi is always taller when you're talking to him, but he is Mario's size when you play as him.
    So Flying Luigi will be the only alternate costume, gonna make the CSPs right now.
    « Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 02:33:30 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #479 on: November 03, 2012, 02:52:29 PM »

These are the models in the ISOs, they are not editable in bmdview2.
    Luigi has some different animations for when you play as him, those are found with Mario's and Mario can use them himself. In Super Mario Galaxy, when you beat the game and play as Luigi, you still find NPC Luigi, who is taller and thinner than you. All I have to do is just replace Mairo's head with Luigi's, and then vertex it to fit the bones.

my goodness those ppl are lazy,

make a luigi model the right size and they troll us by making us play as luigi's head
    :facepalm:

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Pages:  1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: