Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509262 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #525 on: November 11, 2012, 05:18:56 PM »

thechnically speaking you can, provided that you work for Nintendo in the future. Tongue I plan to do the same Happy Face Although it is a hard road out there.
    So you're saying that I could do this for life if Nintendo paid me to hack one of their games. xD That'd be amazing though, just like Wreck-it Ralph, which is the best film ever made....or atleast in my oppion.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #526 on: November 11, 2012, 05:21:11 PM »

StupidMarioFan1 did u get my pm on mario jr?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #527 on: November 11, 2012, 05:27:03 PM »

StupidMarioFan1 did u get my pm on mario jr?
    Yah, but I won't work on him until after I get back into Brawl hacking, I'm only on the forums to stay updated.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #528 on: November 11, 2012, 06:01:09 PM »

Yah, but I won't work on him until after I get back into Brawl hacking, I'm only on the forums to stay updated.
    k Wink

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #529 on: November 11, 2012, 06:06:11 PM »

So you're saying that I could do this for life if Nintendo paid me to hack one of their games. xD That'd be amazing though, just like Wreck-it Ralph, which is the best film ever made....or atleast in my oppion.
    Well....no. but If you want to help make video games in 20 years, Nintendo seems perfect for your style. Me too, but mixed with SEGA (Sonic). Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #530 on: November 11, 2012, 06:24:32 PM »

Well....no. but If you want to help make video games in 20 years, Nintendo seems perfect for your style. Me too, but mixed with SEGA (Sonic). Tongue
    Well I already planned on working for Nintendo....problem is I'm lazy, and don't see myself leaving Texas....or my hometown as a matter of fact. lol

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #531 on: November 11, 2012, 06:47:55 PM »

Well, it's your choice. Tongue I'm over on the east coast, and I've always wanted to go and see the sights. Japan being near the top of the list. Smiley

Syeo
    Extreme Kitten

Dude Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #532 on: November 12, 2012, 09:36:45 AM »

Take your time SMF1. You should do some more hacks for Brawl when you feel ready to do them. Smiley

Something else: Sometimes, the frame rate is slower when I play Bowser. Is it due to his quality?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #533 on: November 12, 2012, 03:22:12 PM »

Take your time SMF1. You should do some more hacks for Brawl when you feel ready to do them. Smiley Something else: Sometimes, the frame rate is slower when I play Bowser. Is it due to his quality?
    Quality of the polygons, probably the materials since the game slows down the more SMG Bowsers that are in the match.
    And I got a C in Chemistry, so I'm grounded from my computer, so take a few weeks away from when I would've come back to Brawl hacking, which was sometime in the future. -.-
    Good reasonj for me to work on Mario Sunshine, since I never got all the Shine Sprites. heh

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #534 on: November 12, 2012, 03:25:42 PM »

Quality of the polygons, probably the materials since the game slows down the more SMG Bowsers that are in the match.
    And I got a C in Chemistry, so I'm grounded from my computer, so take a few weeks away from when I would've come back to Brawl hacking, which was sometime in the future. -.-
    Good reasonj for me to work on Mario Sunshine, since I never got all the Shine Sprites. heh
    lol that reminds me i have to play it too. finally i got something to have fun while my pc is fixed Tongue
    Also too bad SMF1 study chemistry now!! we have a paper mario moveset to finish.
    « Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 03:26:39 PM by Anivernage » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #535 on: November 12, 2012, 03:27:33 PM »

lol forgot about that moveset

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #536 on: November 12, 2012, 07:46:45 PM »

you got a C in chemestry and you got grounded, your parents must be strict

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #537 on: November 12, 2012, 10:04:36 PM »

you got a C in chemestry and you got grounded, your parents must be strict
    well I'm really smart, but I've gotten lazy and my parents don't want me to just do enough to get by. :/ And honestly I do care about hacking Brawl and SM64 way too much. lol

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #538 on: November 13, 2012, 06:39:55 AM »

i know where your coming from, im considerd smart also so if i get like a C its a big deal, i loves brawl hacking to so ive goten pretty lazy

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #539 on: November 14, 2012, 05:00:38 PM »

Remember that I am a-okay for hacking on weekends (unless something else pops up) so that should help getting things done with Super Mario 64 2. Smiley

Pages:  1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: