StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: -Hero Of Time- on November 13, 2012, 01:39:55 PM
i know where your coming from, im considerd smart also so if i get like a C its a big deal, i loves brawl hacking to so ive goten pretty lazy
If i get a B im fried >_>

I mostly do hw and stuff because of that
Im considered (by others, rarely by me) smart too butt brawl hacking/gaming eh.... :P

November 28, 2012, 03:25:52 AM #541 Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 03:44:21 AM by StupidMarioFan1
The Body of Bowser and the mind of Cackletta have joined once more to fight those Red and Green finkrats!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And now I have to make the CSP. I hate this part, but since it's just one slot it'll be quick, then releasing time and then back to working on SM64 2. lol Skelux just released a patch to teh Mario 64 Level Importer to have shading in custom levels, can't wait to see how much better my levels are going to be with shading. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

you can make tanooki and frog mario
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on December 01, 2012, 02:17:28 AMyou can make tanooki and frog mario
Okay, thanks for telling me, I wonder who'll like to make a sexy revamp for the different parts' textures since they were gonna be using a mix of different powerups from different games like the Propellar, or Penguin Suits' heads from NSMBW, those are pretty low textured. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

any chance you'll be making some of the new power ups from NSMBU?

cuz that'd be epic......even though i dont even have a wii u yet
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on December 01, 2012, 05:49:23 PMany chance you'll be making some of the new power ups from NSMBU? cuz that'd be epic......even though i dont even have a wii u yet
It is possible, but from what I've seen only the Flying Squirrel Suit is new, and then the Baby Yoshis. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

well thats not much, you could probly google all the rest of the power ups though
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 01, 2012, 05:21:43 PM
Okay, thanks for telling me, I wonder who'll like to make a sexy revamp for the different parts' textures since they were gonna be using a mix of different powerups from different games like the Propellar, or Penguin Suits' heads from NSMBW, those are pretty low textured. :)
Actually when i wanted the head it wasn't gonna be final lol
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Take a look at this beautiful Galaxy 2 plumber. :D I mimicked Nintendo and took my Non-Playable Luigi's head (with his NeckN bone and children) and put it onto of Mario's body (who lost his NeckN bone and children). Renamed bones to have his face look right. Gives me another reason to update my One-slot Luigi over Mario animatons to get the hat and stuff moving in more animations. lol
I've run into some probs with my SM64 hack, and what better way to deal with than hacking a completely different game? xD Anyways I tried rigging Luigi's head to Mario's bones, he didn't look that right, rigging was fine, but the size of his head. *shivers* So I tested this out to see if I could get him working, since he works ingame perfectly besides needing a one-slot FitMarioMotionEtc.pac to move his cap and mustache, it'll be easy to make his powerups since I'd be using Mario's PowerUp bodies, and the only things needing to do in 3ds Max is importing the Power Up caps. :D
I wouldn't expect too much progress over the weekend because I've still got that want/need to work on SM64 2 BR, which is coming along beautifully...and I need to make and upload YouTube vids of those new levels. lol
Anyways, expect the next hack from me to be Mario and Playable Luigi from Galaxy 2, then I'll work on something...maybe those NSMB2 hacks that KnightMario wanted me to help make, that I guess was passed onto me. lol Or I might work on the GoldenEye Source imports, or those Super Mario Universe hacks, or work on SM64 Mario Bros Machinima Making and SM64 Moveset v5.0 versions.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Weegee gainted weight. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yep, too bad I released NPC Luigi first, so I couldn't troll you people with only uploading Playable Luigi, aka Mario with Luigi's head like Nintendo does. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I love you in a non homosexual way right now. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on December 07, 2012, 04:06:35 AMI love you in a non homosexual way right now. :srs:
I knew there was a non in black when I saw that big gap in the sentence. lol
Anyways, will post a few more pics of the ones I have done, like Spring Luigi, Fire, Flying, and Mario Luigi.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

why dont you make that galaxy luigi with that shade stuff over mario too?

Quote from: Kyouma on December 07, 2012, 04:27:37 AMwhy dont you make that galaxy luigi with that shade stuff over mario too?
The Non-Playable Luigi model is over Luigi, while the Playable Luigi model (which is the one who gets actual Power Ups) is over Mario since he uses Mario's body. lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.