Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509396 times)
Anivernage
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #540 on: November 14, 2012, 10:27:07 PM »

i know where your coming from, im considerd smart also so if i get like a C its a big deal, i loves brawl hacking to so ive goten pretty lazy
    If i get a B im fried >_>

I mostly do hw and stuff because of that
    Im considered (by others, rarely by me) smart too butt brawl hacking/gaming eh.... Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #541 on: November 27, 2012, 08:25:52 PM »

The Body of Bowser and the mind of Cackletta have joined once more to fight those Red and Green finkrats!!!
    Complete with prefect rigging besides the shell, god Bowser has fuking weird bone rotations, it's the best I can do, and believe me I tried for hours just trying to rig that damn shell, plus it isn't that noticable unless you're looking for it...I think. Spike Ball, wonder where you guys have seen that before... *cough* SMG Bowser *cough* Extra Tooth Titties, which better not get an enhancement because that is just discuting considering she isn't human. not impressed Metals Those Yellow eyes from when she does her Falling Star Attack. Textures made by me, Boygos helped with the rigging, custom parts made by me. And the Shader Model was edited by me. Wink
    And now I have to make the CSP. I hate this part, but since it's just one slot it'll be quick, then releasing time and then back to working on SM64 2. lol Skelux just released a patch to teh Mario 64 Level Importer to have shading in custom levels, can't wait to see how much better my levels are going to be with shading. Cheesy
    « Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 08:44:21 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #542 on: November 30, 2012, 07:17:28 PM »

you can make tanooki and frog mario

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #543 on: December 01, 2012, 10:21:43 AM »

you can make tanooki and frog mario
    Okay, thanks for telling me, I wonder who'll like to make a sexy revamp for the different parts' textures since they were gonna be using a mix of different powerups from different games like the Propellar, or Penguin Suits' heads from NSMBW, those are pretty low textured. Smiley

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #544 on: December 01, 2012, 10:49:23 AM »

any chance you'll be making some of the new power ups from NSMBU?

cuz that'd be epic......even though i dont even have a wii u yet

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #545 on: December 01, 2012, 11:46:58 AM »

any chance you'll be making some of the new power ups from NSMBU? cuz that'd be epic......even though i dont even have a wii u yet
    It is possible, but from what I've seen only the Flying Squirrel Suit is new, and then the Baby Yoshis. :/

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #546 on: December 01, 2012, 11:52:49 AM »

well thats not much, you could probly google all the rest of the power ups though

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #547 on: December 01, 2012, 06:13:14 PM »

Okay, thanks for telling me, I wonder who'll like to make a sexy revamp for the different parts' textures since they were gonna be using a mix of different powerups from different games like the Propellar, or Penguin Suits' heads from NSMBW, those are pretty low textured. Smiley
    Actually when i wanted the head it wasn't gonna be final lol

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #548 on: December 06, 2012, 06:35:41 PM »

Take a look at this beautiful Galaxy 2 plumber. Cheesy I mimicked Nintendo and took my Non-Playable Luigi's head (with his NeckN bone and children) and put it onto of Mario's body (who lost his NeckN bone and children). Renamed bones to have his face look right. Gives me another reason to update my One-slot Luigi over Mario animatons to get the hat and stuff moving in more animations. lol
    I've run into some probs with my SM64 hack, and what better way to deal with than hacking a completely different game? xD Anyways I tried rigging Luigi's head to Mario's bones, he didn't look that right, rigging was fine, but the size of his head. *shivers* So I tested this out to see if I could get him working, since he works ingame perfectly besides needing a one-slot FitMarioMotionEtc.pac to move his cap and mustache, it'll be easy to make his powerups since I'd be using Mario's PowerUp bodies, and the only things needing to do in 3ds Max is importing the Power Up caps. Cheesy
    I wouldn't expect too much progress over the weekend because I've still got that want/need to work on SM64 2 BR, which is coming along beautifully...and I need to make and upload YouTube vids of those new levels. lol
    Anyways, expect the next hack from me to be Mario and Playable Luigi from Galaxy 2, then I'll work on something...maybe those NSMB2 hacks that KnightMario wanted me to help make, that I guess was passed onto me. lol Or I might work on the GoldenEye Source imports, or those Super Mario Universe hacks, or work on SM64 Mario Bros Machinima Making and SM64 Moveset v5.0 versions.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #549 on: December 06, 2012, 06:41:36 PM »

Weegee gainted weight. >.>

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #550 on: December 06, 2012, 06:48:56 PM »

Yep, too bad I released NPC Luigi first, so I couldn't troll you people with only uploading Playable Luigi, aka Mario with Luigi's head like Nintendo does. xD

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #551 on: December 06, 2012, 09:06:35 PM »

I love you in a non homosexual way right now. Im srs here

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #552 on: December 06, 2012, 09:11:55 PM »

I love you in a non homosexual way right now. Im srs here
    I knew there was a non in black when I saw that big gap in the sentence. lol
    Anyways, will post a few more pics of the ones I have done, like Spring Luigi, Fire, Flying, and Mario Luigi.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #553 on: December 06, 2012, 09:27:37 PM »

why dont you make that galaxy luigi with that shade stuff over mario too?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #554 on: December 06, 2012, 09:42:25 PM »

why dont you make that galaxy luigi with that shade stuff over mario too?

The Non-Playable Luigi model is over Luigi, while the Playable Luigi model (which is the one who gets actual Power Ups) is over Mario since he uses Mario's body. lol
    Also you folks want more PC Luigi? Weither you want him or not here he is!

Tomorrow will be the actualy suits like Rock, Cloud, and Bee Luigi, also Cosmic and Ice, and Bone Luigi. Grin

Pages:  1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 67
    Print
    Jump to: