StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on January 22, 2013, 12:00:47 AMrelease bowser asap i need to update my n64 bowser xD you should make an import on all chars that have a n64 model :P
Well KTH kinda has that covered with the SSB and then any N64/low-poly models, I didn't like the SM64 imports already on the vault, though I would like to import DK64 Donkey and Diddy, but I never found a rom that 1964 would open....so I'm not sure if I'll make them in the future. :/
So the Hi Res Bowser isn't going to have recolors because...well I had one hell of a time doing that for SMG Bowser. :srs:
Also here is Dark Bowser :af2::
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And I was able to get the Hi Res textures to work after making the remapped parts the same size as the standard version, thankfully the rest still looks a bit more HD than normal Bowser, but I'm not happy about that considering. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

pokemons would love n64 imports xD pikachu has one but needs an update like bowser cant wait for yours i still have pikazz.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 22, 2013, 12:14:05 AMpokemons would love n64 imports xD pikachu has one but needs an update like bowser cant wait for yours i still have pikazz.
I aint saying that pikazz was bad at rigging SM64 Bowser, it's just that I had hacked SM64 almosta full year before getting Dolphin, WiiSchrubber, and the Brawl ISO, so I know how SM64 models were rigged, which their polygons weren't attached to each other, each polygon was attached to one bone, and then each bone is translated and rotated for each frame. So I've known that SM64 imports before I made mine weren't rigged correctly, plus Camonster didn't edit the MR's Mario at all so his arms were like a full arm height below the bones, aka horribly messing up that rig. Again pikazz is a great rigging, he just didn't rig SM64 Bowser like I did, plus I'm kinda lucky that I was able to get his body rigged to a single bone and still have him look good in animations.

Post Merge: January 22, 2013, 02:12:49 AM

Just a warning, Bowser won't be finished tonight, if anything, he'll be done by friday, wanted to give me a couple of days to do CSPs and Battle Portraits...also how voted the Hammer Suit? I put being worked on in parenthacies to avoid useless votes. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


SM64 Bowser is released, go play with him and the Dark Bowser version I made. :boss:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i downloaded as soon as i saw it xD i love n64 imports it takes me back to my childwood :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol well its a good thing the only major differences between the Tanooki and Frog suits are color, tail and ears, eyes and feet. I'll probably have to work on the Tanooki and Frog suits side by side. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Okay so I downloaded Mario Tennis 64, so SM64 Peach's Tennis Racket will be low-res to fit her better, I might custom make the Frying Pan, but I'll give her a Golf Club from Mario Golf 64.
Today is my lucky day, I somehow was able to make it past the opening logos for Donkey Kong 64, and I was able to rip the five playable kongs (Chunky was in his Disko Outfit lol), so I will actually be able to do Donkey and Diddy. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: KTH on January 25, 2013, 11:50:19 PMNeed Diddy from Diddy Kong Racing or Donkey Kong 64.
Well Diddy looks a hell of a lot better in DK64 than in Diddy Kong Racing, plus I can get the jetpack and duel Peanut Popguns while getting Diddy. ;D
Also so I got the racket from Mario Tennis, which is just a transparent flat texture, I made a Frying Pan out of a copy of the tennis racket, and I got the golf club from Mario Golf, which the club is pretty low-res. lol Also I got the yellow dress recolor, and the Hi Res Peach done, and like Bowser, I had to half the Hi Res textures to avoid going over the file size limit, still looks more detailed. :af2: Also I had to make the brooch texture myself since that, the nose, and the smile textures weren't made in HD, I'm using the HD mouth texture over the smile since I couldn't really get a good looking smile, though of course I didn't try that hard, so I'm using my HD smile texture over the mouth for when she gets hurt....okay normally Peach's mouth is closed and opens when hurt, HD Peach's mouth is open, and then closes when hurt. Hope I solved any confusion there. Also do to boredom, I'm not recoloring or making HD versions of the racket and pan, except for Daisy and Rosalina. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also on a side note, I got Yoshi, Koopa the Quick, Big Bom-omb, Goomba, Bom-omb Buddie, Bullet Bill, and Fly Guy exported. So I should probably go ahead and get the other models from Donkey Kong 64..if I can...also I should make Hammer Luigi but I hate knowing that it'll be boring as hell vertexing his hands to be in fists for some versions. :srs:
Donkey Kong 64 Rap Intro (HD)
It'll be a hell of a lot work, but that'll be a fully playable and hazardess stage in Brawl. :happy:
I haven't started on it, but I'm exporting the models of Diddy and Donkey from that opening anyway, so why not make it a stage? :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: battleon469 on January 27, 2013, 08:38:04 PMSeriously how many awesome faces do you use?
.....2401....
So yah, Peach (Super Mario 64) has been released, so go download her! :D

So I think I might be done with vertexing the model, it's hard to tell in the pic, but really the only thing seperating the overalls from the shirt are their textures and the fact that they are seperate polygons, I don't want to re-rig any part of dem, and I can't keep the original rig if I attatch the polygons, so seperate objects they will be. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I should just have to remap and make a sexy retexture and he'll be good to go, then Luigi will get the suit....after he get's placed on the shelf with Hammer Luigi....:srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

L is real 2401 :D

I love that frog mario and i will use it on mario´s green slot :)
Hopefully you plan to import a brawl styled cloud mario.
the vertex hack was pretty cool in 2011 but the import nice

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 30, 2013, 11:24:49 AM
L is real 2401 :D

I love that frog mario and i will use it on mario´s green slot :)
Hopefully you'll make the cloud suit just as awesome.
the vertex hack was pretty cool in 2011 but parts from the import and from brawl mario would be epic
Fixed lol since I am importing all the suits in the poll, just need to know which ones are most wanted.
That vertex was really good back in 2011, including the cap, but to avoid noticable differences between the overalls and cap, I'll be using both SMG2 Cloud Mario's overalls and cap, and will just edit Brawl Luigi's overalls (since it's closer to Mario and Luigi's standard overall textures in most games than Brawl Mario's) I'll also use the Brawl shoe texture, and just edit it to have red and green laces since Mario and Luigi's boots are fully visible in the Cloud Suit. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.