StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




My only problem with the suit is the normals, though since the shirt is a seperate object from the overalls, so are the feet and head and eyelids, to keep the brawl rigging, not much I can do about it at the moment.
Also I had forgotten the nostrals, so here you go. :laugh:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

try to unify the normals in the edit normals modifier.
this works fine for me


You could make this compatible with a pair of plumbers (ice climbers).
[/url]

Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 09, 2013, 09:28:28 PM
You could make this compatible with a pair of plumbers (ice climbers).
I'll make them copatable with my version of the Bros over the Ice Climbers....which I probably should start working on again, hate being ADHD, because I'll get bored quickly, or think of something else awesome to make, I end up having tons of WIP hacks. :/
I'm actually going to update the Dark Bowser Arena stage since I have experience with making shapes and UVMapping in 3ds Max. I hope to upload it today, but don't get mad if I don't. :|
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Lol Im not one of these people who pester people for progress, so I probably won't get mad  lol.
[/url]

Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 10, 2013, 07:47:14 PM
Lol Im not one of these people who pester people for progress, so I probably won't get mad  lol.
Well I meant for people to not get mad if I don't get it finished today.
Also here's some progress, I've basically had to redo the entire thing, but so far it's coming great....yah I know the center is pretty messy, not finished with teh texture or the model yet, just put it into to Brawl to make sure it's the right scale, aka it's not close to being finished for those who'll comment about how screwed up it is. :notimp:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I decided to change general design to go from being a platform like before to being like a good amount of stages, where you'll die if you walk to far to on of the sides.
Also I'm going to change the background into the thunderstorm like in the real game. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 10, 2013, 10:41:33 PMI'm going to change the background into the thunderstorm like in the real game. :af2:
The first good new I've heard today.

Okay so I finished the model, and fixed the collision, and thanks to the side boundaries, dont have to worry about that Hothead glitch. ;D Stage lighting and background, here I come! :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why the flat star in the center? Well the way the custom shapes were mapped was really confusing, and I would've wasted hours trying to map it correctly with the detailed floor and would end up with a sh!tty result, so it's just better for the star to be a texture, plus Brawl does that in a lot of maps anyways, so I personnaly think it fits, although I might just be making up a poor excuse besides mapping the custom shapes would've been crappy. :srs:
Stage is amazingly epic when playing with dat Angled Camera feature in Special Brawl. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I love how unlike other hack developers you always give a big expanation of what your doing even giving ingame pics and it looks like dark bowser really likes to beat his evil but not so evil counterpart :P
[/url]

Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 11, 2013, 08:45:26 AM
I love how unlike other hack developers you always give a big expanation of what your doing even giving ingame pics and it looks like dark bowser really likes to beat his evil but not so evil counterpart :P
Well I hate being in the dark when an awesome hack is mentioned, so I like to explain things when posting previews of hacks. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.