StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I saw this thread and I thought ( either luigi with a silver flower and gold block head, or mario in a shadow costume, Not sure which one thoughprobably shadow one...

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on February 12, 2013, 01:41:57 AM
I saw this thread and I thought ( either luigi with a silver flower and gold block head, or mario in a shadow costume, Not sure which one thoughprobably shadow one...
lol But the vault has enough Shadows, and yet while Mario in a Shadow costume would be original, not sure what the feedback would be. lol
Also here's another preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I tripled the length of the stage since in the battle when Dark Bowser throws his giant ball of minions at Bowser, Bowser is pushed back pretty far and shows how the stage is looped, figured I'd do a similar thing. :af:
Also Background is finished...except for a tiny error that'll I'll fix after this post.
Clearly it isn't finished, first the cloud textures start to pixelate for some odd reason later in the animation, good thing that'll be easy to shorten the loop. lol
Second need to get rid of dem particals that fly at the screen since it's part of Final Destination's stuff, thought messing with the texture would solve it....well you can see the result in that third pic. :srs:
Fun Fact: Dem cloud, sky, and star textures are from the old version, only difference is that they now have transparency. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 12, 2013, 02:09:50 AM
lol But the vault has enough Shadows, and yet while Mario in a Shadow costume would be original, not sure what the feedback would be. lol
I thought it would look hilarious!

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on February 12, 2013, 02:13:17 AM
I thought it would look hilarious!
And I bet some others would as well, but who'd outnumber who? The laughers, the trollers, or dem haterz? lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 12, 2013, 02:21:13 AM
And I bet some others would as well, but who'd outnumber who? The laughers, the trollers, or dem haterz? lol
trollers and laughers probbably team up, with their troll science

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on February 12, 2013, 02:24:05 AM
trollers and laughers probbably team up, with their troll science
Yep that's probably what'd happen. xD
Anyways so after playing around with different stages' lighting, I decided to stick with Final Destination's, but thankfully I was able to get rid of the flying stars and crap, so really all that's left is messing with the srt0 to get it to loop perfectly, without going to fast, and without lasting so long that the clouds start pixelating near the end of the animation. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

would you like to help me making this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Flygon on February 12, 2013, 10:49:29 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26307
Just change the damn head.
*In Pete's voice from the Mickey, Donald, and Goofy: The Three Musketeers*
Well there's three things wrong with that.
1. The overalls go all the way down to the shoes.
2. There is a yellow star instead of a white circle behind the red M.
3. She has titties, Peach barely has any. :notimp:
Quote from: Kyouma on February 12, 2013, 10:44:27 PM
would you like to help me making this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not sure, it'd be interesting....I'll think about it....
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hey, sorry to bug you again, but have you ever put an animated model into a stage? Every time I do, they assume the pose for the first frame, but don't animate AT ALL! But on topic: SIlver luigi from nsmb 2 (acctual, not some recolor) would be cool.

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on February 13, 2013, 01:41:18 AM
Hey, sorry to bug you again, but have you ever put an animated model into a stage? Every time I do, they assume the pose for the first frame, but don't animate AT ALL! But on topic: SIlver luigi from nsmb 2 (acctual, not some recolor) would be cool.
I have put animations for models in a stage and had it working, are the animations in the same ModelData[Number] as the character? If not then try that, just import the animation into that ModelData[Number]
@Everyone By voting on a PowerUp I mean a PowerUp in the poll. :>.>:
Dark Bowser Battle (Bowser's Inside Story) has been released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31014&Moderated=All
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Kyouma on February 13, 2013, 02:57:46 AM
uhh I voted already long ago for the froggy suit haha
lol I'll reset the poll after doing the Frog and Tanooki Suits since they have the highest votes, and I know that some people wnated to vote for more than one suit.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

oops, sorry. And no, they don't work still, and I checked everything! (the frames, the animation with the model, everything) And still no! UGHHH!