StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Does the Child Link over Toon Link have any bone edits? Becouse if it doesn't, you did an amazing job with making it look good haha.
And I need that OoT3D Ganondorf like right now. Hyped for all of these, keep it up ya'll.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on August 17, 2014, 12:01:01 AM
Does the Child Link over Toon Link have any bone edits? Becouse if it doesn't, you did an amazing job with making it look good haha.
And I need that OoT3D Ganondorf like right now. Hyped for all of these, keep it up ya'll.
He has a wifi safe version and a bone edit.
Do you need Ganondorf for an character import or is it for something else like a stage hack or unrelated to brawl hacking?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Nope, you want him?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuP0OJOzNKA
I'll be updating the list on Pg 56 as often as I can as characters keep getting taken so it's easy to know who is and who isn't available. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

One Impa please.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 17, 2014, 12:05:26 AM
Do you need Ganondorf for an character import or is it for something else like a stage hack or unrelated to brawl hacking?
Oh, I just really want someone to import him as soon as possible haha. Would love to use that ingame. =)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Do you think I'd be able to get a hold of TwinRova and/or Princess Ruto in her adult form? I'd be willing to rig it as well ;D

Dude I am super excited for these imports! I could do some recolors costumes if needed.

awesome, could we just get a preview of ganon, i really wanna see how he looks.

I have a slight request. When Child Link is imported, could there be two versions of him? One rigged on Link and the 2nd one rigged on Toon Link?

Quote from: zeldadove on August 18, 2014, 05:50:49 AM
Can i get twinrova also? (i'm almost done with zelda)
Quote from: the_randomizer on August 18, 2014, 07:05:23 AM
Do you think I'd be able to get a hold of TwinRova and/or Princess Ruto in her adult form? I'd be willing to rig it as well ;D
Which TwinRova? I'm assuming the combined form that is all thin and [censored], or do you mean the two old witches?
Quote from: ManikDX on August 18, 2014, 06:03:15 PM
I have a slight request. When Child Link is imported, could there be two versions of him? One rigged on Link and the 2nd one rigged on Toon Link?
hmm....why do you want him on Link? Is it for his weapons or is it for the legs or some other reason? On Toon Link I'm making a bone edit and a wifi safe version.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on August 18, 2014, 06:01:55 PM
awesome, could we just get a preview of ganon, i really wanna see how he looks.
Ganondorf or the boss Ganon because ShadowLuigi has Ganon and I don't know if he's started, I haven't started on Ganondorf yet.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well I'm talkin about the fused thin one i dont know about him

Quote from: zeldadove on August 18, 2014, 06:27:13 PM
Well I'm talkin about the fused thin one i dont know about him
the_randomizer also wants the fused form....
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.