StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be

Started by StupidMarioFan1, April 09, 2012, 02:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: ManikDX on August 24, 2014, 01:29:45 PM
Quick question, Is there an update on young link? Just asking.
*runs off to finish the Malons and then continue to work on Young Link*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Can you do me a favor, SMF1? If ever K. Rool's models from DK 64 are available, can you send them my way, please?

And if ever his Melee trophy is ripped too.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 24, 2014, 06:49:24 PM
Can you do me a favor, SMF1? If ever K. Rool's models from DK 64 are available, can you send them my way, please?

And if ever his Melee trophy is ripped too.
You bet. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 24, 2014, 06:49:24 PM
Can you do me a favor, SMF1? If ever K. Rool's models from DK 64 are available, can you send them my way, please?

And if ever his Melee trophy is ripped too.
This should be easily rippable using dolphin.

Quote from: Iwvi on August 24, 2014, 09:04:41 PM
This should be easily rippable using dolphin.

Someone on Models Resource posted it on VGR's forums but never uploaded it. And I don't use Dolphin, never have, never will.

Quote from: Iwvi on August 24, 2014, 09:04:41 PM
This should be easily rippable using dolphin.
Yah never got the hang of ripping models from GCN and Wii games except if an editor or file viewer lets me get the models. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: ManikDX on August 24, 2014, 11:24:28 PM
This is kind of a stupid question but, has anyone ever import these models:

http://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/ssbm/model/5411/

http://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/ssbm/model/5442/
Not sure, I think I remember seeing someone doing Melee Link, but I'm not sure.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 25, 2014, 01:16:49 AM
Not sure, I think I remember seeing someone doing Melee Link, but I'm not sure.

Interesting. By the way, were you able to download that Ocarina of Time 3D Model pack I made with the Custom Majora's Mask?

Yes, yes I was.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Here's two textures of the 3DS Young Link model that could be used as an Alt.




*cough* broken links *cough*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.