Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67
Author Topic: StupidMarioFan1's Stupendous Imports: Not as Active as I Used to Be  (Read 509249 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #945 on: August 06, 2015, 12:12:10 AM »

Hey look, I'm continuing the FNaF pack I started back in December with Foxy
    (who got an update by the way: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207075)

FNaF 1 Bonnie:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209295

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #946 on: August 06, 2015, 12:23:34 AM »

God damn. That's a big poll.
    you know what i mean
    « Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:09:37 AM by Segtendo » Logged

: SW-2632-7270-6724

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #947 on: August 06, 2015, 12:38:28 AM »

God damn. That's a big poll.
    [blackif you know what i mean
    It's actually no bigger than the one I had before. xD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

« Reply #948 on: August 06, 2015, 01:11:26 AM »

Hey look, I'm continuing the FNaF pack I started back in December with Foxy
    (who got an update by the way: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207075)

FNaF 1 Bonnie:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209295

Im surprised this kind of stuff wasn't made earlier. Kinda wish Bonnie was over Ike or something so he would have his guitar like in...whatever.  Anyway, one thing that bothers me about this import is his legs. They look too long.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #949 on: August 06, 2015, 01:48:40 AM »

Had to make them longer to fit Snake's without bone edits or bad rig, figured it wouldn't be too bad of an edit as he would only be a bit taller than normal.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #950 on: August 06, 2015, 03:54:07 PM »

Just to be clear... you don't put answers to questions in a poll about what you asked. You pretty much made your "poll" a Q&A. I don't understand the reason for this... but thought I'd at least mention it so that maybe you could be a bit more clear with what the poll is supposed to signify. Cause at present... it makes no sense as a "poll".

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #951 on: August 06, 2015, 03:59:47 PM »

True, should I get rid of the answers or change the title of the poll?

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #952 on: August 06, 2015, 04:16:42 PM »

Get rid of your answers... It's not really a poll if you're answering the questions in it. It's also weird to have an answer of yours as an option to vote for. It makes absolutely no sense.

"It comes off as obnoxious." -KJP

Since he didn't. I thought I'd pass along the message. :v

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #953 on: August 06, 2015, 04:40:30 PM »

Sorry made the poll late at night....extremely early morning so I was tired, yah no excuses, but felt like I should at least provide the reason for putting the answers in the poll.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #954 on: August 31, 2015, 09:51:21 PM »

Melee Peach Released!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209510

Metalkingboo
    Intermediate Kitten

MetalKingBoo

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #955 on: September 30, 2015, 10:06:31 PM »

Your dropbox links are broken due to high traffic. I'd really like to download some of your mods. You should try using a different site like Mediafire.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #956 on: October 01, 2015, 12:29:23 AM »

Your dropbox links are broken due to high traffic. I'd really like to download some of your mods. You should try using a different site like Mediafire.
    I did use mediafire over two years ago, links started being taken down for "copyright" although I wasn't uploading whole games or anything like, probably just the naming system I was using which was including the name of the game the model was from.
    Apparently my links are banned at the moment because of a hack I did for Super Mario 64 to change all of the songs to use Mario's sound bank (Super Mario Choir 64 is one of my most popular videos, such a simply thing yet everyone loves that more than my other stuff *confused*), going to have to look into seeing if I can make that a ppf patch to upload as apposed to just uploading the rom. Was most likely flagged because the only thing that was changed was the music, everything else was the same besides also having a version with Staraxxon/Vl-Tone's Luigi model.
    Sure it says too much traffic, but I got an email about the file so idk if both are a problem or if the "too much traffic" is a coverup for what really is the problem. I deleted the file and the email said that the links would be fixed if I removed the file in question so I guess wait and see if the links are fixed over the next day or so. If not, probably will have to look into either making another account that is paid and thus can handle more downloads & bandwidth, or look into some other website.
    Didn't know that Dropbox actually dealt with copyright, will have to be more careful about my SM64 hacks as I never looked into making ppf patches and don't know what the limits are. SM64 hacking is one of the first things I started doing regarding YouTube and just hacking in general, God I miss 2010 & 2011 where I could focus on just one thing which at the time was SM64, now I'm spread way too thin with just Brawl hacking alone, then throw in the other things I do on YouTube. Mario Facepalm

Metalkingboo
    Intermediate Kitten

MetalKingBoo

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #957 on: October 01, 2015, 11:00:24 AM »

I did use mediafire over two years ago, links started being taken down for "copyright" although I wasn't uploading whole games or anything like, probably just the naming system I was using which was including the name of the game the model was from.
    Apparently my links are banned at the moment because of a hack I did for Super Mario 64 to change all of the songs to use Mario's sound bank (Super Mario Choir 64 is one of my most popular videos, such a simply thing yet everyone loves that more than my other stuff *confused*), going to have to look into seeing if I can make that a ppf patch to upload as apposed to just uploading the rom. Was most likely flagged because the only thing that was changed was the music, everything else was the same besides also having a version with Staraxxon/Vl-Tone's Luigi model.
    Sure it says too much traffic, but I got an email about the file so idk if both are a problem or if the "too much traffic" is a coverup for what really is the problem. I deleted the file and the email said that the links would be fixed if I removed the file in question so I guess wait and see if the links are fixed over the next day or so. If not, probably will have to look into either making another account that is paid and thus can handle more downloads & bandwidth, or look into some other website.
    Didn't know that Dropbox actually dealt with copyright, will have to be more careful about my SM64 hacks as I never looked into making ppf patches and don't know what the limits are. SM64 hacking is one of the first things I started doing regarding YouTube and just hacking in general, God I miss 2010 & 2011 where I could focus on just one thing which at the time was SM64, now I'm spread way too thin with just Brawl hacking alone, then throw in the other things I do on YouTube. Mario Facepalm

Ah, i see. I just realized you are the same one who uploaded that Mario 64 mod, I actually uploaded the individual Choir tracks on my channel. Anyways, i think if it isn't the copyright then it might definitely be the high traffic because i saw some other hacks on Brawl Vault with the same issue and Dropbox seems to have a traffic limit of 20gb per day for all your downloads and 100,000 downloads per day without you getting a ban on that account.
    « Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:03:48 AM by Metalkingboo » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #958 on: October 01, 2015, 04:12:50 PM »

Dropbox doesnt deal with copyright stuff, its mostly because they cant handle so much traffic for free accounts. Thats why I use deviantart now

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #959 on: October 01, 2015, 04:51:38 PM »

Dropbox doesnt deal with copyright stuff, its mostly because they cant handle so much traffic for free accounts. Thats why I use deviantart now
    Well I got an email saying they got a complaint from the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) regarding my Super Mario Choir 64 zip folder and requested me to remove it off Dropbox. Tongue
    They also have a "Terms of Service and Copyright Policy", so they deal with copyright now, though it's probably only when sharing the file with other people as apposed to just having the file on dropbox, either way, SM64, OoT & SMW are the only games I've ever shared links with and they're over 15 years old as apposed to links to a full Wii game or something. :/

Pages:  1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67
    Print
    Jump to: