Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT

Started by Omniscient X, April 11, 2012, 06:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For your Wargremon, I think it's best to put it on the vault cuz it's the 1st Digimon PSA
Ever Made, but if you think it isn't a good idea could you please send me the files by PM?

Having some trouble with Wargreymon's salvaged files they seem to be unplayable... :srs:...I have a couple beta testers who have the moveset though.  I'm currently hard at work on Ares' so I'll give Wargreymon a second chance after that!

Anyway, I'm going to add Ares' moveset to the OP with some pictures  :happy: but I'm missing a Down Special and I wanted to see if anybody had any ideas on a Down Special.  For reference I can tell you that his Neutral-B allows you to utilize a Fire Blast and charge and throw a Fireball, his Side-B is a powerful flame-powered punch, and his Up-B is Flight because I love giving characters flight  :notimp: .  Please post ideas I'd love to hear them!
-Omni

Oh, it's unplayable! i thought it was playable but very un finished! Thanks.

So for Ares, what are his grabs like? I like the Ares texture.

May 20, 2013, 05:58:38 AM #228 Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 08:25:18 AM by Omniscient X
No it's having trouble reading the file, I'm going to check it out later like I said.

As for Ares, his grabs are mostly clones of Ganondorfs except I'm going to add in a nice ground shatter effect for when he slams the character into the ground with his Down-Throw.  I've also thought about having him do a Mewtwo-esque Up-Throw by launching some fireballs upward as well, but those are extravagant additions to the moveset I'll add in after I'm done with the foundation of the moveset.  So far I'm done with all of the Smashes, All of the tilts except the Side-Tilt, Up-Special, and I'm 50% done with his Neutral-Special.
Still to do are:
-Side Special
-Down Special
-Side Tilt
-All Aerials
-Dash Attack

Once I've completed those I'll probably release it for beta testing and see what everyone thinks.  I've added in some new elements of control and gameplay that I think everyone will enjoy, as a unique change of pace.  You'll all get to see what I'm talking about when I throw up the moveset tonight or tmrw.
-Omni

UPDATE: Finished his Fire Blast attack and tweaked the Up-Smash a bit.  I'm curious to see if everyone likes the layout

It seems interesting. Can't wait to see how it's gonna come out.

Moveset added I'm in a bit of a rush right now so I'll throw up the pictures for it later, hope everyone enjoys it!
-Omni

May 24, 2013, 04:44:46 AM #231 Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 04:45:58 AM by Omniscient X
BUMPDATE

So I've accomplished alot, I've perfected exploding fireballs for part of the N-B, and I've gotten almost all standard attacks done.  Still no work on the aerials yet, but I will get there!  In the meantime I'm in need of beta testers, so if you'd like to give Ares a try then just shoot me a PM, I'll send you the files and you post back here with your findings!

In other news I've scrapped the Side-B that I was working on I'll revamp it later and try to get a different attack going, but I still need suggestions for the Down-B!!
-Omni

the side smash doesnt hit at all
the nb seems like it would be better chargeable
the flight is too fast and lasts too long
i like the fissure gfx but the down smash and and up smash is strange cuz they aren't chargeable
ill post more feedback when i get back home
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

May 24, 2013, 10:44:32 PM #233 Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 09:48:41 AM by Omniscient X
Alright sounds good, yeah I just fixed the Side Smash today and I think they N-B will have a better feel once I add the ending lag on.  The Up/Down Smashes will be chargeable I just haven't finished the animations for charging yet, flight is supposed to be too fast to control effectively so I'm going to tweak it a bit to hinder the handling ability.  Thanks for the feedback bro, looking forward to hearing some more later!
-Omni

UPDATE: Made a new sword for Ares it's all rigged up and ready to go but I need someone to texture it  :oshi: post here if you think you can do it!

I Tested Ares and this is what I think about it:

-Good texture
-Nice moveset (I like the down smash)
-The flight is a bit too fast.
-Good animations.

And this is what I would like in up coming PSA:

-A glide mode for Ares to glide when in air.
- New taunts.
-A sword mode, whit sword fire effect.
-The Neutral B less powerfull.

Don't bother chainging the FS for now.

I will upload my video showing Ares's moveset on youtube, I will upload it each time there is
an update.

Alright so I've finished the D-Air, tweaked the Side Smash, now I'm polishing off the Side Special (I'll update this post with screenshots when I'm done with it) and I think I have an idea for the Down-Special check it out:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is just an idea and I'm not really sure yet but I think it'd be awesome to have an attack with fiery chains  :happy:
Please let me know your ideas for the Down-B!!
-Omni

The idea is cool, but does it have to be stage builder blocks?

Erm are you referring to my units? Yes I prefer them to be in SBB (Stage Builder Blocks)  ;D

As for the idea I may or may not change that, but I just finished the grounded version of the Side Special and I'll make the aerial animation and PSA later!

Did you have an idea for the Down Special?
-Omni

May 27, 2013, 02:41:34 PM #238 Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 04:09:47 PM by MarioStar+
Well I like the vacuum idea. Will Ares have a sword mode?

May 27, 2013, 06:44:52 PM #239 Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 09:09:58 AM by Omniscient X
As of now I still have about 200kb+ of free space on the PSA  :happy: so for those of you who don't know what that means, I still have a *censored*ton of space to use.  Theoretically yes I'd love to give him a sword mode, but I'm not sure that suits him...so I'm going to add multiple weapons onto the single sword model and modify them with visibility bones so I can have him use them all.  I'm trying to get someone to rig up these extra limbs, see here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
, which Ares has in God of War which would be what would actually be activated when I make his "God Mode".  This is for a later version though, possibly v0.9, as it stands v0.6 will technically be complete once I'm done with the Side-Special.  Then all that's left is for me to create a Down Special and edit the Forward-Air and I'm ready to throw that puppy on the Vault!

So I'd say 1-2 days tops before the initial release of Ares!!  I'll do my best to follow along with that deadline!
-Omni

Post Merge: May 28, 2013, 09:09:52 AM

It's time for another...BUMPDATE!!

So I've got pretty much everything done, all that's left is the Down Special (still kinda brainstorming) and the Final Smash!  I've got everything else done and the OP has the updated moveset, I think you're all going to like this PSA and if anyone wants to test the current version without the Down Special & Final Smash just shoot me a PM.

Here's some eye candy to keep you guys entertained in the meantime:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Enjoy!
-Omni